Tuesday, May 31, 2011

YUmmmmmmmm

The Fluer De Sel cupcake from Celebrity Cupcakes rocks my world up down and around. Like this thing is perfection in my mind.

You know what else rocks my mind, celebratory cupcakes from Celebrity after my Mom's scans came back with great news! Everything has either stabilized or shrunk! No spreading anywhere! We needed this, we needed it BAD people. The mood/attitude was getting pretty doom and gloom but we got what we needed. Now let's just keep churning out this type of result- I'm not naive enough to believe we've found an answer for life- but I have just enough Canca optimism in me to believe that we'd found a patch that will extend life! OKAY OKAY OKAY! Cupcakes all around!

Anne and I had dueling appointments this am and I got to see Tracey Samuels who I was so in love with all morning. Like jokes, and personal stories and sarcasm and it was just a delight to see her for my regulated 20 min this morning! And it's time for appointments every 2 weeks, ummmm how did we get here people? How What Where When HOW? I was also so worried I was going to have gained like 5-7 pounds in a month and she was going to fuss me- but the worry was totally for not. Like if she was handing out star stickers for weight gain today I would have gotten the gold, maybe two!

I also went to Joshy's yesterday and got myself some new lamps and spray painted them turquoise- see the pic! See the Tums! Anyways my wall is in no way that color yellow its most mustard-ey gold-ey. Buuuuuuuuttttttttttttt I put the lamps up and now all I want to do is finish my bedroom. Some type of paint on the curtains- like a stencil border...turquoise greek key???? Get another expedit bookshelf from ikea so I have a wall of bookcase-ing. Get rid of the loveseat and back to joshy's for a high round mini pedestal table that I know he has, paint the base gold.......two chairs. Like I want to snap my fingers and have this right now. Like the addition of the lamps just made my life so much more beautiful. And I do know the starburst mirrors no longer work- I have plans people. Plans! Lest us not forget the nursery I need to finish before my bebe gets here in a mere 12 weeks!


Did you see the part where my mom's scans were excellent and things are shrinking. Right right RIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful news!! and i'm so glad that celebrity cupcakes were a part of the celebration, even though my aunt doesn't work there anymore! she came up with the recipe for fleur de sel, you know!? can't wait to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should moonlight on Milkweed...just saying

    ReplyDelete