I forgot to rant on the Osama Bin Laden facebook postings. Do I even need to rant or just say that I want to rant? How about just a mini.
Or how about I just post my favorite, source anonoyms (ps this person is a lawyer): "Oh yeah, That's how America get's it done"
This is not a political statemnt or an underappreciation for those American's that choose to serve in our milatry and protect the freedoms granted to us or any unhappiness resulting in Osama Bin Laden's death. But it took 9years to kill that man- "that's how we get it done"
DONE. DONE.
I would also like to say that I was just rubbed the wrong way by all of the cheering/rioting/gathering....I do not connect with that sentiment at all. I'm happy that a dangerous person is now dead, but I don't get the other behaviors at all.
ReplyDelete