Brown skin and cinnamon tans, whoa!
This ain't nothing but a summer jam
We're gonna party as much as we can
Sing along! Whhhhat you don't know it! You are missing out and you must not have ever lived with me!
Here are my Friday Summer thoughts!
1. Everyone's facebook is all like...Beach traffic!....I-10 traffic to Florida!....Gulf Shores!!!...Lunch on the beach!!....here's a pic of my toes as I lay on the beach chair!.....GOI people. I kid, I'm just jelly.
2. I was talking to Kaley this am on gchat and she's looking for those garden stool things- domino had them in their mag and they blew up- Why are those things so expensive? Why are 8x10 rugs so expensive? Why is sunscreen so expensive? And Asparagus? Why do I think things are so expensive but I'll drop $100 in the gap w/out even blinking an eye- as long as every item was on some type of sale? Like I won't buy a new rug or the dresser to complete my bedroom set b/c they are $300+ Or the diaper bag I really want- I'm weird.
4. The wallpaper I picked out and was ready to order is going to be like $250 w/ tax etc. I mean $250 for one wall, is this ridic? I re-ordered some samples that are in the $10-$15 a roll range instead of $47.99. I mean why do I pick the most expensive one on the website? John said just get it because, "we are going to be spending a lot of time in that room" I love him.
5. How many hours until I'm in jenjen's arms..I mean on her couch! Also I have NO IDEA what to wear to a engagement party crawfish boil, like is it dressier than normal? Are shorts appropro? With wedges? My legs are so uber- non-toned though. At least they are tan in this moment- I think I need to go to the mall after work! duh.
6. I went to bebegap at lunch- 40% off selected items, I can't tell you what I got Maggie you'd be too jelly belly. Let's just say full price anne would only buy dresses! 3 of them! Shut your mouth right! Then I went to gymboree which is...wait for it.....$12.99 and under- the whole store! WHOLE STORE! I may or may not have purchased three items from the Parisian little grouping they have for next summer! Oooooooooops. Again did you see that, did you see how I dropped $125 at gap/gymboree w/out a care in the world! I mean it's June, june clothing budget. Just saying.
7. Side note on gymboree...they are back. I guess they heard me talking shit about their over appliqued/bowed/mommy loves me beary much shit and they got back to business. Just saying ppl. It's still only 80% but I can feel it making its full return shortly. Just like when I worked their Christmas 2001? Just like it!
8. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnyways. Happy happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend kicking of the summer!

home goods. got mine for 29.99 but that IS the cheapest you'll find it. trust me....i scoured internet and stores galore!
ReplyDeleteand GAAAWWWW, 8x10 rugs are THE worst. got one at garden ridge in atlanta while working there...part of it was in the front seat with me the whole 4 hour drive home but whatev!!!!
xoxo