I need the KK gets engaged People Mag NOW. NOW. 20.5 Carats? HOW WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
You think Reggie is crying, I would be if KK got engaged to a creepy looking man that looks like the guy on those vampire movies. Ohhhh Reg you and KK would have made the most BEAUTIFUL BABIES why why why did you stop. Please go find my Jenjen and tell her you love her and you'll make beautiful Indian Chocolate swirl children with her! Although I feel like Saints ppl are mad at Reggie right now- I can't keep up.
When are Beyonce and Jay going to have a baby! It's time. A girl. My favorite Komen Girl told me yesterday she's having a girl. Duh. What would they name their bebe girl! Oh the excitement! And Reecey- is she done? I mean I feel like she wants another babe- yes?
No comments:
Post a Comment