You'll feel no pain as we drive you insane, If you'll stay on the sunny side of life.
Not worth it, not worth it, not worth a horrible no good very bad day with no sleep because of supreme idiots at work! It's almost over, budget budget budget- allllllmostttt over. I'm timing pregnancies for the next 3 kids to be out the whole month of budget. Can't wait.
An upside to my closet cleanout that I forgot to mention is that I found a bunch of stuff that I was no longer wearing because it made me look pregnant when I was non-pregnant. HA. Looooooooove it. I'm wearing a dress I haven't sported in at least a year today, the only problem is the boobaliciousness of it. But who cares! I can't help them things!
Also can I give a virtual high five to the bloggers that blog everyday now like it's their job! I'm so excited every morning upon arriving at work and seeing SO MANY UPDATES! Like who are you people! LJ IS Alive! Alive! Alive!
I think I just decided this morning what I want to do with my den to make it all one big room. And I need to go to SWS stat to get these chairs for my master bedroom from Joshy. And I need to finish painting the crib which is turning out so fabulously I can't even stand it. I mean I can, because I knew how fabulous it would be. And I need to get some type of modular something in the closet in the nursery room so I have some shelving. And I need to find some shiny glam knobs + shiny glam light fixture for the nursery that still somewhat screams bebe girl lives her. And my wallpaper samples are on the way. And I need to figure out how to hang the mirror that was my grandmothers over the crib. Like is this too risky- mirror over the crib? What if I drill the frame into studs? Still too risky- Jules...help with your hardware knowledge. And I need to go to ikea and get some of those gray wicker basekets and sew liners for them instead of buying them off of RHBaby. And I need to get my Dad to fix the cradle. And I need to get my wallpaper and bedding in so I can get material to make a crib skirt and cradle bumpers and curtains. Okay. Don't tell me I can't do it. Because I will.
and you NEED to take pictures....like BEFORE and AFTER!!!!! ppppaaaaa-lease!
ReplyDelete