Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back and I was ready to be back- On Monday night I just wanted my routine back so bad, to be home and in my groove- Jessica told me that its okay to want that. So done. We had the most relaxin best time in Austin, lots of eating, lots of sun/water/looking at houses/shopping and picking up after my brother's because they don't DO ANYTHING. I don't know if its because they figured they were in a condo with my Mom who just naturally picks up after them, but HOLY MOLEY it was driving my last nerve. I'm so thankful for John and his clean habits, I can't say this enough this week!

I feel as though Jack's on the edge of house buying, like this could either go- here's an offer or completely over it. He's so hard to read- I mean I gave it my best fight ever, I said all the right things, gave all the info I could, let's just hope my hard work pays off and Christmas 2011 is spent at 718 Marnier Lakeway, TX. OKAY! okay!

Anyyyyyyyyyyyways. Vacation is over BUT this is a 3 day week followed by a weekend jaunt to nola which I just found a $119 conty.com special for, that I couldn't be more excited about because I was in the saddle to drive myself the 10 hrs back-to-back weekends! Then a 4 day work week, then shower in BR, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I mean it's going to be June 23rd before I know it and the 60 day Maggie is here countdown will be ON! How did that happen????? I mean I don't care, I like it!

I think I might race home from work, stop at home depot- get some tri-color lantana- mow the lawn and plant the lantana in my front beds as the front row to suprise John. I know he's worried about when he's going to mow the lawn before he leaves for a Bachelor party this weekend and well I want the colorful flowers. Maybe I should split this in two days now that I'm saying it outloud. Grass today, Lantana on Friday after work so it will be a suprise when he gets back! PERFECT! And I'll crib paint on Thursday- did I tell ya'll that I found a girl online who painted a Jenny Lind crib martha stewart's pumpkin seed (like swoon) anyways she tried all different tactics and ended up using a sponge roller- so I went and got myself one- WOoooooEEEEEEEEEEEEE talk about more efficent. Still painting 1,999 spindles with two coats + poly is hard work- SOMEONE please tell my child this later in life, I want it to go something like this "When you mother was 7 months pregnant she painted your crib by hand so you'd have the most beautiful perfect nursery to come home to" okay thanks.

Speaking of months pregnant, I have NO IDEA what to say when ppl ask me. Thoughts?

And I'm sorry if you think my deal with work is really really exciting. It's totally not. It just involves not coming back until December 5th- but still getting full paychecks the whole time. I do have 6 years of sick time built up that will pay for most of that, but I'm about 3 weeks shy- so I'm going to come in a couple days when we get to Novemeber and work a couple from home. And no, Short Term Disability is not an option because my dumb ass didn't sign up for it because there was NO WAY I'd need it this Fiscal Year because there was NO WAY I'd get pregnant that fast. Our FY ends Aug 31st so I'm like 8 days off. But this way I will get paid 100% the whole time. Am I jibberjabbering- I feel as though I am!

Also if you are wondering my peonies still haven't bloomed. I think they are doomed- they aren't suppossed to grow here but I just thought I could trick the planting rules- I mean they are huge bush things right now with healthy leaves but no flowers....maybe I'll research today while I'm suppossed to be catching up on emails.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLSooooooooooooooooooooo Bethey brought up taking Addy to Galveston this summer- I mean I'm 100% with a Saturday beach trip. 10000000000000000000000% down. Okay okay okay

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean you don't know what to say. You say the # of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're parents buy a house in Lakeway, can I move in with them? And I can't believe you're going to have a DAUGHTER in two months!

    ReplyDelete