*Hipstamatic is going to owe me some royalties soon- if it was a pyramid scheme I'd be getting paid dividends all over the place- it just came full circle for me at work- like I got this from so and so who got it from so and so- and I'm like I told them about it! I spread the word! I was Hip first! (get it, yah yah)
*I want an embroidery machine BAD. I look every week or so online. Just a cheapie. Just something I can splat Maggie/M/MAS/mSa all over every article of clothing I can find! With all the other things I have to have, I'm thinking this is gonna have to wait until my letter to Santa.
*Birthday dinners lately have been the most fabulous times of my life. Even when they are half suprises and the birthday girl won't call you back to confirm because she thinks she doesn't want to inconveince you! And someone at the table says something like "I'm not really into Cream Cheese Frosting" I'm still reeling. But on the real, Nicole's, Kaley's and Giggy's have all just rocked my world into another solar system. Like keep it coming people!
*I registered for something at PBK that was purely put there thinking one specific person would find it and buy it, and I got confirmation from my mother at lunch today that this person did in fact already find it and buy. ha. I love when the world makes sense like that!
*I need some fabulous crystal knobs that aren't like $10 a piece and aren't baby-fied. Usually I would take myself to the HD or Lowe's and find the knock off restoration hardware ones but you see they haven't progressed far enough on this style yet. BUT I did notice that Martha and Lowe's are now producing those gel kitchen mats for $19.95 that I bought from BBB w/ wedding gift cards for $119.95. I wouldn't trade it because its an absolute delight when cooking, but BIIIIIIIIITTTTTTCHES. The sign in Lowe's even says- competitors price ****$119.95**** I cried and then tested it out and then cried some- more. MARTHA you Bitch! J/K j/k j/k I love you, I love you, I love you I do! Never once did I say a negative thing about you!
*Jaime's shower is this weekend!!!! Wait till you B's see the decor I've got cooking- I leave for Austin in 9 days, then Nola for Dugas and Renee's E-Party and Memorial day snoballs with Jenjen, and then back to Nola for our shower and then we are at June 11th and we are creeeeeeeping on 2 months. SERIOUSLY???
*Did I tell you we had a little bebe raccoon in our courtyard that Pipey thought was her baby. She didn't want to to leave it to go to bed, and she woke up bright and early to go check on it-what is my sweet Pipey going to do when I don't have time every morning and night to rub her hot spots? Ohhhh my poor little girl, I'm starting to get worried about her!
*Also, I've been meaning to say this outloud, Cara please stop posting your menus on facebook only making me wish I was there to eat lunch with you every.single.day :) Okay thanks.
Did you know Hobby Lobby has hardware???
ReplyDeleteI was about to say...Hobby Lobby has knobs galore. Super cute ones too. And they're definitely less than $10 a piece.
ReplyDeleteHaha...I have to pay someone to do that, glad it's working:)
ReplyDelete