Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time to Vote!



We are voting on wallpaper in case you are wondering. I taped them all to the wall last night and then decided on 3 finalists. So now you are gonna tell me what you like! OKay, so it's not just me + john looking- which means me :)

Some notes:
1. That isn't our $2000 glider from RHBaby, but that is the color/style with deep purple piping all around.
2. Thats not my dresser, but that's the idea...with the crystal knobs I'll apparently be finding at Hobby Lobby!
3. Anyone want to tell me how great my painted crib in the wallpaper pics looks? And how much is semi-looks like the iron crib I really wanted but wouldn't pay for! Tell me! Validate me!

Wallpaper thoughts:
1. This one is the most textured which I love and the damask patten is actually glittery- I mean this would be it had I just ordered it straight and not taped samples to my walls. Remember it's just one wall- the wall w/ no dresser and no crib on it- accent wall :) I mean I'm loving the dark- all the other walls would be white!

2. I'm worried about two things with this one- the repeat of the patten might be blah to me- like stripes of big huge flowers essentially? And its not that much of an accent/contrast to white walls, do I do this and paint the walls light gray? Also this one is sparkly and its really really really fun in real life. Like most fun of all.

3. Is this the wallpaper you put in your dining room accent wall and not your nursery? Is it too mod for me? For my smocked clothed, white onesie wearing, white skinned, blond curly haired baby? I actually didn't like this one as much until it was on the wall and I stepped back and looked at it. No sparkle, but the pattern part is silvery.

It's easier if you cover up two samples and look at the whole thing with just one showing.

OK OK OKOK OK OKOK OK OKOKOKOKOKOOK GO!

4 comments:

  1. firsssssstttt of all... WOWie Cadowie, i'm in love. purple and gray, love it all. love the cake art. where can i buy that?

    #3 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 was my favorite until you described why you don't like it and I think you're right. The answer is number 1....then end. Don't listen to everybody else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no listen to me! at first i said no to #2 but then you said it had sparkle and then you mentioned the other walls would be grey. LOVE that idea esp for a nursery and it would be soothing for bebe. but automatically i LOVE #3 no questions asked. love.

    ReplyDelete