Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rosie = Love

YA- ALL. I forgot to re-state all my love and affection for Rosie Pope. I hope she never leaves me life. I know the driving force behind this is the way she dresses to absoulte Sarah perfection every single day. I told John last night I love her so much because of her outfits and he just stared at me like I was kookoo. She is just 10000% divine to me. Like she also has a blog, and she writes it like she's isn't the shit of all shits. Does she not know? Does she not realize how amazingly awesome she is, do you think I still have a chance at getting in? Like liason Baby Guru in Houston. Puuuuh-llllllllease.

2 comments:

  1. Sari. I have no idea who Rosie Pope is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I looked her up. I know her. SHe did a little cameo on Bethenny Getting Married....right???

    ReplyDelete