John lllllllloooooooooooves that show- Tosh.whatever. Loves it. Watches the same ones over and over- like its Family Guy- but it's not- all the while watching youtube videos and trying to show them to me when they talk about them on the show. Then goes and watches them on demand, he can't work the cable EVER, but he can find Tosh.whatever on there like its his job. I think the show is stupid. 1000000000000% stupid, I might put it behind South Park and Cops as my least favorite shows on television. There is a whole segment in each episode of people throwing up- and he laughs laughs laughs like a baby. I.MUST.GET.THIS.SHOW.CANCELLED.
I had the most amazing extended weekend. I can't even tell you the 20 things I did on Friday that were all for me. Daycares, Pedicures, Whole Foods, the Mall, Town and Country, Nine West, Carters, Baby Gap, Target- like the list goes on and on and on! Then I came home and did all the laundry (like put away too) to match my newly Gisela cleaned house, mowed the lawn, watered every square inch of greeney in the front and back, took the dog for a walk and then I made a proper dinner for my husband that included NY Strip Steaks and Stilton butter that I made up from scratch melted on top! Then on Saturday I woke up and tried to go back to Target and to Lowe's but I crashed somewhere mid-target and had to take myself home to the couch. OOOOppppppppppps. But then I got to go to Addy's first birthday and see soooooo many wonderful people that make me smile when I'm not even next to them and then I got to watch Burlesque- which I adored. I know it was stupid ppl, but it made me feel happy in every corner of myself- especially when Cher sings and it reminds me of living in some apt in college that I can't think of the name of anymore with Vali and Michelle and Allison and we listened to Cher Just Like Jesse James 1,000,000 times before we went to ladies night at Tiger Bar on Thursday night for the free drinks and other things which I'll leave out of this to protect the innocent and then took our bracelets off in the parking lot before we got to Fred's. Omgggggggggggg bring it back, bring it back! BRING IT BACK! Same semester I only had 2 classes and a boss at acct services that didn't care how many hrs a week I worked and just signed my timesheets with 20's eveytime! Ms. Jacanda and the rest of the Jags!!! Miss you!!!! And I'd spend most of my afternoons sitting on the floor behind the desk at Bengal Beach talking/gossiping with Lauren about everyone that walked through the door while eating Izzo's salads smothered in chipolte ranch dressing and trying to talk her into going to Tiger Bar first for the free drinks unless is was Tuesday or Friday when we just went straight to Fred's and sat on the corner with everyone we could get to come meet us and Ronnie said- "first beer's on me" the second small ladies night beers were over! Every.Single.Time. BRING IT ALL BACK!
Okay okay okay I'm back. Sunday was a delicious Mother's day full of mother's and grandmothers and cards and flowers and plants and text messages galore! More text messages than Christmas! Rainbows and Care Bears and butterflies and Peonies and Unicorns!
Done.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha. give it time on tosh.0 it will grow on you.
ReplyDeleteyall make me laugh and are delightful to be around!
Don't you just love busy-bee days where you run a thousand errands, spend way too much time in Target, and then organize your house? It's probably weird that those types of days make me so happy, but whatev. And I miss the small ladies night beers.
ReplyDelete