I need this diaper bag, I keep trying to bring myself down to reality and I can't. By reality I mean a diaper bag that costs less than $250. BUuuuuuuuuuuuuut just look at it! Right? RIGHT! Do you like how I have this rationalized but the damn glider that I want it putting pains through my stomach. Granted the glider is triple the price of the diaper bag, but you know what I mean!!!!!! Again, look at it! LOOK AT It. Beauty. 
I would also like these shoes. Linen/Cork wedges! That wedge looks skinnnay though right? I need it to be plump for my new sense of balance. I mean i'll take the legs too, with a little tan-age.
Sooo guess what I did this wekeend! Are you guessing B's. Clean out my closet! Anyone who has had the wonderful pleasure of living with me knows that this was a huge accomplishment! I mean no boxes left people! Just two bins of "when I get skinny" clothes! 3 bags of trash, and 3 goodwill bags gone, now all I need to go through is the shoes. It's so very hard for me to throw out shoes. Oh it just hurts me inside, they always fit no matter if I gain 5 or 25 pds, I can't turn my back on them!!!!As I type I have three bins of them...who needs that! Maybe if I can get them down to one bin, I can go get the linen wedges! Yes! okay great!
Also this weekend we bought a new-to-us truck. My sweet darlin baby boy now has a HUGE truck to drive, ha. He's like a school girl, he gets it today- I'm suprised he could sleep last night. I really wanted him to get a new car since he's never had one but he's all like "I want Maggie to have whatever she wants, and I want you to get what you want in 2 years, and all like I love you I love you, I don't care" So we got a 2008 Tundra and I know those payments are gonna feel real nice so I'm not fussing. Like the console has a place for hanging files, a lap top plug in/shelf thing, a cooler attachement, like he can't make it up. I'm so glad he listened (felt peer pressured) to me and get the big daddy, I mean I know in the end I'm going to be right about getting the space. Plus when you learn to drive on a suburban, it just feels better! What's the over/under on a call saying "I can't park this F-ing truck let's trade cars" 5 days? That's my guess...a busy grocery store parking lot and he can't swing into the space- ha. We'll do some dry runs :)
Also, sometimes Jen reads this when she can find the link :) But did ya'll see the freaking shower invites she pulled off for our baby shower/crawfish boil/throw down (as Jonathan calls it) like WHO IS SHE! She got someone on etsy to make them. RIIIIIIIIIIIIDIC. RIDIC. RIDIC. I'm so proud of her! (also if you didn't get one, don't feel like I don't love you- it's in Baton Rouge and I don't think I put the whole Houston she-bang on there, I mean of course you are welcome to come- June 4th and of course I can't remember who I invited!) Again, did you see them! DID YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I've already debated this with Nicole via email but I can't remember the outcome other than us telling each other- oh I love that, I love that, oh that's the best, oh yes I love that. My mom bought my the britax B-ready modular stroller, that you can click the infant seat in/out of, a bassinet in/out of- add a second seat to for that 2nd baby I'm going to have to have in like 1 year. Sooooooooooooo what else do I get? I know everyone has 10000000 opinons and I've basically heard them all. But right now I'm wish-ey washing on a umbrella stoller vs jogging stroller (not BOB, I don't need 2 $400 strollers- but I do need that $250 diaper bag- ha) Like I had in my head jogging stroller- leave it in the garage for walks, runs (since I'm so doing this again to fit into my 2 bins of skinny clothes) etc. And use the Britax for everything else? Shhhhhhhhheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I don't know. I don't know!
I don't think you even need to think about it right now because you won't be using anything in the beg other than the B Ready...right ya'll????
ReplyDeleteI agree. You will know what you need when bebe is about 4 mos. Give yourself time on the extra strollers. I am deciding on a double umbrella or jogger also! Waiting until Ben can sit in one though.....And yes you totally need the diaper bag!
ReplyDeleteSari get the diaper bag! You will use it as your purse for a year (or longer). Get it and don't look back. Paypal it right now.
ReplyDelete