Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pregnant in Heels

Is it because I'm pregnant? Or beacuse of Rosie Popes British accent? Or her amazing ability to wear baggy tops and shorts and heels and ponytails and look like 10 million bucks? Or is it the maternity clothes hanging in her store that I just want to buy all of? Or is it her fertility issues? Or when she yells at B's? I'm 1000% in love with this show and this woman. I think she's my new favorite. Like Reece is going to be so upset, but she has a new husband and all and she didn't invite me to the wedding. So Rosie Pope? Please tell me someone is with me?!!!!!!!!!! I LLLLLLLLLLUVVVVVVVVV HER.

Also my number #1 favorite radio station used to be in Austin- 105.3 maybe? Ya'll know it, its the best thing ever. Then came along the Gen X station in BR/NOLA and I mean I considered moving back to Louisianan to indulge in it daily and get out of radio station hell which is known as Houston. WEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my friends. My favorite work friend Kristie taught me about 106.9- now don't get too excited- it's not the ATX station or Gen X but its a itty bitty baby step in the right directon. All they need is to fuse themselves with a little bit of pop princess top 10 hits, 80's non-alt rock classics and a few old school NOLA rap songs and we'll be 100000% there. But for now, its delicious- plus they don't talk in the morning. NO idiots talking in annoying voices or playing annoying games with fake gay men prank calls, no more Roula's roses or Roula's ANYTHING. I'm just saying, the last three days on the way to work have been blissful!

Poor pipey has a horrible flea allergy. Like get one flea on her and she itches and scratches and bites at her skin until you bring her to the vet to get a steriod shot or something. I saw a flea on Sunday- and whatcha know...ya'll I've been feeding her benadryl every night so she sleeps through the night because we can't get to the vet until tomorrow. Then like at 4am I get up and give her another one- just bandaid-ing my sweet babies sickness with benadryl. I felt so bad last night doing it, she is so miserable, like get over my oh so important self and bring her to get the damn shot! One good thing is though, she isn't sleeping in the bed, I set her up a little palette on the couch in our bedroom and she's just been loving it...I'm hoping this is a good transition to- your not sleeping under the covers with us when the baby gets here! (also please note we over medicate our dog with flea medicine, every 3 weeks instead of 4 just like our vet told us too, and we fog the backyard/house with some special foggy thing, and we spray some really expensive chemical on the backyard and don't let her out there for 2 days while it sinks in, so don't think I'm neglectful of her allergic tendency or that my dog is dirty- just the cure part) OK OK OK

It's Thursday! YAHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 comment: