Monday, April 4, 2011

GIRRRRRRLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's a GIRL! Duh, we knew that all along right? Girl Girl Girl, I mean they can't stop coming!!!!! Our ultrasound was a little eventful, thanks to a blurry machine, a tight lipped tech and well just the fact that I'm waiting for the inevitable ball to drop. In the end, everything looked good- and I get to go back in 4 weeks for another one so they can get some better shots of the heart and brain. I'm sure the blood pressure will skyrocket again as we near this date- but for now, I'm good! And excited and spending all my money on little bebe girl clothes! Oh- this also resulted in no pictures for me, which turned into a breakdown in the parking lot because she didn't give me any pictures because my baby wasn't viable, etc. I mean ya'll are so lucky you just get the edges/end results here on the blog!!!! And that sweet babe girl had her ankles crossed and I want the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the past 10 weeks I've been saying I feel great, and I don't even remember I'm pregnant and blah blah blah, this has definitely ended! My energy level is so low it is insane- every activity requires me sitting on the couch for 20 min afterwards! And the stretching and peeing and well all the fun! RIiiiiiiiiiiiight. Nothing is bad, its just very noticeable to me, I guess I really didn't expect to feel so slowed down, and it's hard for me to reconcile to this. Even though I give Julie a bi-weekly speech on it. MAYBE I should listen to my own preaching!

Annnnnnnnnnyways. Zulily, I mean serious. TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE. I have a really really soft spot in my heart for smocked dresses and they just throw them up there with the original price and the sale price and I mean I'm saving 50%! I am leaving a bulk of the clothes buying up to Anne though, she already has my child dressed through age 2. Also the stroller I wanted was on sale and you got a free infant seat with it if you ordered before a certain date- so my Mom and Dad ordered it for us, and I was fine with it since it was on backorder for like 2 months or so. WEeeeeeeeelllllllllllll it showed up at our house and of course I put it all together and wheeled pipey around in it. I mean its feels a little silly when I see it all ready to go in the nursery room, but I'm just ignoring the feeling. Like if someone at 20 weeks posted their stroller on facebook all set up, I'd probably email like 10 people and say- OMG get over yourself. Soooooo don't tell anyone.

Last baby note, I had so many great plans for boy nursery's that now I need to change my tune. As we speak its Lilac, Grey and White. And of course the bedding I want is from Restoration Hardware, nothing like shooting for the moon! I'm sure I'll make an inspiration board or 50 and attach them and ya'll can tell me how great it's gonna look! Is it August? PLEASE!

Ya'll need to get really excited in the meantime though because my landscaping is coming this week and next week! The greatness about John's job is getting next to nothing priced plants, but you have to wait until a big order to add what you want onto. Wellllllll it's coming! I'm so excited, I'm so excited! I can't wait to get garden of the month from those B's on the corner that just grow ivy and throw wildflower seed in their beds!!! CAN NOT WAIT! Also, my peonies are growing and John promised me Hydrangea's this week in the plant order- we are gonna try them in pots this time in the courtyard- I think there was just too much direct sun on the front of the house for them. Okay okay okay okay okay! Oh also, my bedroom furniture is in and half put together- ok ok ok ok pictures are coming!

This blog is getting long- but my Mom is at MDA this week, cross your fingers this drug combo does something good and gives her some type of good outlook, it's getting a wee bit hard to remain 10000% positive outlook with this these days. Thank goodness for babies in utero!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lilac, grey, and white....LOVE. So so much. And that picture is making my day.

    ReplyDelete