Don't you wish you were me, you should.
1. The bebe is moving and kicking all over the place! Kick kick kick kick kick all day long. Such a fun and exciting feeling, I'm so much more into this than the horse racing sounding heartbeat. I feel re-connected.
2. One of the chickens stuck her hand on my stomach while I was sitting down at work. INAPPPPROPRO. Like it's fat, it's fat that has been pushed up higher than it normally sits. What about our relationship says you can touch my stomach! Gross. I froze like cartoon tag. Just.sat.frozen.
3. My mother managed to find a discovery toys sale mid-chemo this week in MDA. Like? Who does this? I had to go over and meet her and tell her which baby toys I wanted and if O&L would like these water measuring/stacking cups. And then she had to leave to go get chemo. Like. Wrong. Plus she probably bought enough loot to hit the sweet-probably gay but wasn't allowed to be-so he got married man who is the discovery toy reps quota for the week.
4. Our department's budget meeting was this morning, which means for the past 3 days I've been dealing with BIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHHHHHHHEY stressed out bosses who get too emotionally involved in things they can not control! I'm so glad it's over and now it just needs to be entered and balanced. My creative accounting skills can go on the shelf for another year! Please remind me to time my next child so that I am on leave for the months of March and April- it makes me feel icky about my job.
5. Have you ever had this betty crocker supreme dessert brownie/cookie bar thing. If not, I suggest you purchase it immediatly. Brownies with choc chip cookie dough dropped into them- it's fabulous!!!!! I mean I made it last night, it might be gone today.
6. Which leads me to the fact that my appetite has expoentitally grown by leaps and bounds this week. I am always hungry- no more mini lunches, cottage cheese snack in the afternoon- normal sized dinner. NOOOOOOOOO I need a big girl lunch and a snack. But I still feel like 50% of food items are gross, it's weird. I mean I can't eat subway and boneless wings for every meal! Especially when I go on my budget next week- eeeeekkkkkkkk.
I was trying to get to 10 but it's not happening today. I think I'm checked out and checked into Florida. Happy Weekend my people!
No comments:
Post a Comment