Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dentista

Ya'll- I went to the dentist on Saturday. I know this seems normal, but in my life responsible-type doctor-type appointments are soooooooooooooo far from the norm. That's why I married a person that gets responsible things done.....because I like to drag my feet. (I know someone else in this mold, but I'll just keep her from under the bus) Like register alarm permits, city of Houston dog tags, hospital bills, parking tickets...ya dig. I had been promising John I'd go to the dentist for a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG time, like as in he said we couldn't get married until I did. But you know, that didn't happen. So he made me an appointment at the same time as his, so I just did it. It was so liberating and it was even better that I was pregnant and they couldn't really do anything other than clean my teeth and tell me that I need a filling fixed and have one other cavity. I mean I liked it. ha. I felt so empowered when I left, like I had rejoined one more sector of responsibility that I had been away from for so very long! Also I told them I hadn't been in 7 years, for some reason this seemed like forgivable in my mind...ya'll can add like 3 to that if you want the truth!!! Okay okay okay add 5 to it.

Did I mention I'm going to FLLLLLLLLLLLLORRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAA this weekend! With Bethey and Jen and hopefully thinning cervix Julie! To visit Stacy and Reid and lay on the beach and drink fake margs all weekend, and read books and magazines and be silly and eat too much! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! Please please please please please hurry up Friday!!!!

I re-did our family budget yesterday, like pretending we had a car note and daycare because I mean that's what's about to happen. Which means come April 15th paycheck I'm on an allowance- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and a $300 a month clothes budget ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay. I can totally do this! Right! YES I CAN! It's what people do- GOI Sarah. Done. I might need to un-subscribe to Zulily.

Also, John calls the baby Maggie all the time. Which is making me do the same thing- should I just get over this and stop putting up this silly thing that I have?

1 comment:

  1. i'm sooo jealous! i want to go to florida with my besties and drink margs and eat too much!!

    ReplyDelete