Monday, April 18, 2011

The Salt Life

I don't even care that it's Monday- I feel so great inside right now, total after effects from the weekend- but if these can last me through Wednesday I'll be happy happy happy!

The beach was fantastic! Stacy's House, Reid, John, The Hump-for-free's just deeeeelightfully fantastic! My only complaint is I wish it were longer and Julie didn't have to take so many flights to get there. But whateeeeeeeever, delight is all I have in my mind!

The weekend was filled with Super shuttles, 30 sec airport trips, the original Hooters, Scientologists,  Reid the screeching wiggle worm, Virgin drinks, Old-Timey Pictures, Waitstaff from another world, trips to the bathroom, peckers, jet skii's we never rode, clueless husbands, Pepsi, after sun lotion Willis style, porches and balconies, THE SALT LIFE, food, sun, sand and the best girls I can only wish I knew from day 1. Like real good feel good say everything you want to say out loud because life and babies and families and love and parents and houses and money and decisions are not all perfect ever! Like I said DELIGHTFUL!  

I also came home to a fully landscaped lawn that looks so freaking good I can't stand it! And it's just like I like yards to be- MATCH-ey non hodge-podge classic crisp french lines. The opposite of what I like in most avenues of style- but it's just absolute perfection- it makes my house look even more homey than it already feels every time I step inside! ME LOVE IT!

Also, today starts our new family budget. $150 allowance for 2 weeks- I was doing GRRREAT until 9am when I get a tm from Jessica that says I'll pick you up for lunch at 11:30/12- ha- good thing I have $15 cash in my wallet from the weekend so I won't have to touch that allowance 4 hours in!

2 comments:

  1. i.just.blacked.out.
    i'm delighted by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo collage! So glad ya'll had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete