John likes to say, "It's almost the weekend!" on like Wed night/Thur Morn. Ummm no. I don't even like to hear that word until Friday on the way to work, I love all the gusto I've saved up for when I walk through those doors Friday morning a little on the late side and just knowing I'm soooo close to the freedom!
I was also extremely sensitive about speaking of the weekend this week because my BIG ultrasound is Tuesday- I secretly love how people call is "BIG ultrasound" anyways, Tuesday. I'm trying sooooooooo very hard to keep all my irrational thoughts in check so as to not drive my loved ones in the dark places my mind likes to reside sometimes. I'm trying, I'm trying Giggy, and my mother who already got a dose! Don't get me wrong I'm 10000% excited too, like I used to just know the babe was a girl- no matter what, like if you tell me it's a boy, I'm gonna tell you to re-check yourself. But now I don't know- I guess I stick with my original feelings?
I also cut my hair off! Like above shoulder's but like touching. Plus its extra summer blond and it just feels so good and fresh and alive. When I walked in this morning one of the chickens said, "You cut your hair off! Why did you do that?" Who says that? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! Doesn't she know I'm pregnant/on the edge of tears 80% of the time! WHO DOESSSSSSSSSSSS THAT? I told her it needed to be cut, she said I would kill for your long hair I could do anything with long thick blond hair. So you know what I told her- the grass is always gonna be greener. And I walked away and now I'm not talking to her anymore. On Tuesday when she asks me what my bebe is, I'm going to tell her- wouldn't you like to know! Also does she think my hair is really this color blond- ha. DONE.
But on the real it's the weekend and the twinkies are turning ONE! (My brother told me don't call them the twinkies, because I don't know what it means) whatever they are impermeable to hatred slang, so I'm still calling them the twinkies. Unless of course their motha tells me not too. Did I tell you I went to Nola last weekend and wanted to move there with all the yat tastic talk around me. Yattty tattttty snoballs and parades. Wishes and Dreams ppl, wishes and dreams.
ALLLLLLLLLSO I stood on the scale this morning and I am 2 pds down from my initial preg weigh in (I know this isn't a diet, promise) if that is the same on Tuesday and Tracey Samuel's doesn't give me a damn certificate I'm going to go baaaazerk. I could be being sooooooooo bad and I'm not, I'm being sooooooooooooooooooooooo good portion control healthy food monster and I need the credit to fuel the fire!
Happppppppppppppy Friday my people! HAPPPPPPPPPPY FRRRIDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment