Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charlie & Bill

Ya'll- Charlie Sheen! I can't stop watching/listening to this train wreck. It doesn't help that he is in fact smart and hilarious so everything out of his mouth is a golden nugget but geeeze. Someone come save him??? Emilio??

The other man I'm terribly worried about right now is Bill Hendrickson- how in the heck is HBO gonna tie this thing up in a pretty little package in just 3 more episodes? Why couldn't he just have sat at his house with his wives and kids and been happy with Home Plus? Oh Bill Bill Billy Bill. Cake and eat it too isn't working!!!!

I had a Dr's appt- I like these sooo much better when they come with ultrasounds- but my favorite part is the doppler when they say- "Did you hear that, the baby just kicked the doppler" "Do you hear that heartbeat- that's yours!" "Do you hear the baby, ooopps another movement!" I'm sorry I don't hear shit- like it all sounds like waves to me! I guess I get the baby heartbeat part but I mean only kinda- but I just smile and laugh along with the nurse like I'm in the club. I hope this doesn't mean I'm a bad mother, I think I'm supposed to be crying when I hear horses galloping knowing that is my baby's heart just beating away. Also my bebe's heart was 155 bpm- GIRL. Another sign. Although in my dreams the last couple nights the bebe has been a boy, only 4 more weeks until we know!

I'm about to be back to my old self and going out of town 2 of the next 3 weekends, thank goodness. I was kinda getting house stir crazy? Like how many times can you try and find a movie on demand that you and your husband will agree on while googling city select stroller wondering if it's the worst decision in America to buy the uber-on-sale one in diamond white?

It is also budget time at work, but this year I have decided to stay ahead of the game, so I don't have too many 9'oclock nights- I know budget time means nothing to you commoners but it basically entails creatively reporting numbers so that they don't look as bad to Doctor's that don't understand numbers and then figuring out how to balance deficits, which in this case, if you've been watching the news in Texas (rich state???) are huge. My boss is retiring in 4 years, they like to remind me of this every budget and re-budget process each year, like a countdown hanging over my head- you have 4 years until you are on the front lines! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scary. I'm going to focus on having 3-4 babies in that time span and worry later- why would I change my game now!

Also, I'll be 31 in a week and I don't give a shit what-so-ever. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE being in the 30's. No waiting to turn 30, no one cares! I'm sure this will work until about 38 when I move into the waiting to turn 40 category- but again, I'm not gonna worry abotu that now- I'm just gonna watch everyone I know 27-29 squirm because they are worried about the dirty thrity. ha. Plus I'm going to make fun of them. HA. 30, LOSERS.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! I just went to the doc and Benjamin has a hb of 160 today. Ya just never know!!!! Can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete