I have spent 30 years of my life not concerned about iodine. I have been worried for the past year or so that people are no longer getting enough iodine because everyone has started using "sea salt" it's such a trend maker- foodies rejoice! Sea Salt! It's here! Anyways, no iodine, and I mean they put iodine in regular old salt so we'd get enough. I can't tell you my worry about this. It's like my 10 year old worry about fish- which if you research it just a teeny tiny bit, seems I was totally on point- we over fish, Done. I mean we exploit 99.9% of everything so betting on the fish wasn't THAT hard, but I'm just saying, I was saying way ahead of my time about the fish and now I'm screaming about iodine.
So while in the midst of the tragedy in Japan. SIDENOTE: I use the word tragedy (singular) on purpose because it's 100000000% connected, everything that has happened is all connected to each other- they didn't randomly have 3 earthquakes, a tsunami and nuclear power plant explosions as isolated incidents occurring at the same time.- despite what the Chickens think. And please don't think I'm not sympathetic but this is like believing the flooding of new Orleans had nothing to do with the hurricane. I digress. So tradegy in Japan, all the California ladies on my August 2011 baby board are taking iodine pills in case the fallout from the nuclear explosions reaches California. SERIOUSLY? Anyone? Like scrambling for those iodine pills like your high-risk preg and its the breakout of the swine flu. Shut your mouth. Like I wonder what too much iodine can do to someone, but I'm sure they are all eating sea salt anyways and not getting enough iodine to begin with!
I've also been meaning to talk about when Bethany met RR. Does anyone else think RR was like Get over yourself Bethany? It rubbed me wrong. I have always been a RR champion, she made America cook again! Eat dinner together again! Raspy voices Sexxxxalllll-la-lady again! Especially after she got on Iron Chef and was like, "I'm not a chef, I'm a cook, big difference", I loved it, A cook! What a wonderful thing to be Nora Walker. But then she goes and acts like she is over Bethany on her own show...I just didn't like the feeling I got when I saw that part.
Also, John and I think the Warblers should have won Regionals. And why does New Directions always wear bridesmaid dresses to perform? Did I miss something? Also did you notice Aural Intensity is not Oral Intensity? Like play on a mother Fing word LLLLLLLLLLLLOVE IT. LOOOOOOOVE it.
I also wish this week would never end! I love Spring Break, I love Christmas Break, I love SUMMER! 17 min drives to work are FANNNNNTABULOUS. I know at least someone out there is screaming the same thing as me!!
i don't know if its preggo talk or what but i didn't follow about 1/2 of this post...warblers??? betting on fish??? what?!?
ReplyDeleteon another note...MISSSSSS YALLLLLLLL!!!!