Like is Gwenie going to be a recurring character? PLEASE please please, I need to go back and check my gossip tv blogs- like the one that used to tell me what was going to happen on Grey's a week ahead of time when my life revovled around what was going to happen on Grey's- which it no longer does in any form. WEIRD!
I have established a new trend. It exculsivly involves hair combs, they are so versitile- I started the trend on Friday night and have used them in my hair 4 days since then. Ya'll- go buy some. Your gonna love them, if you want some pointers, just holla- you have no idea the good things that are about to come to you! I even watched RHOOC and Tamara had them in her hair, I mean after I started my trend- but I'm just saying. This is just as epic as Jessica discovering bangles in 2003/04? before they hit the mainstream and you know where that trend has gone!
I woke up on the WRONG side of the bed this morning and continued on my beastly ways until I got Jen on the phone on the way to work. I had to call my husband and appologize for my behavoir. Thank goodness he has patience with Sarah in the morning. Most of the beast behavoir stemmed from the lack of clothing I have to wear at this moment. I know I need to go shopping and find some staples to wear to work, but everything is ugly, rayon, ugly, tent-like, cotton tshirt, or ugly. I can't wear cotton summer dresses with no shape to work its inappropro. Anyone found the mecca of business casual maternity work clothes that don't cost $80-$100 a pop? Am I just going to have to buy them? Am I just going to have to order every shirt gap puts out?
Gap...yes...gap.
ReplyDeleteA few years ago, I bought some workout pants from Target and about a year after I bought them I realized that they were maternity workout pants. They were comfortable and all, but I wouldn't say that this is an endorsement for Target's maternity clothes or anything. (I'm pretty sure you've already been there and looked at their maternity section anyway.)
ReplyDelete