I'm going to spend today in complete and utter euphoria because Sandra Eau Claire my photographer from heaven submitted my wedding to style me pretty which I was too chicken to do and now its on there and its delicious and I am so busting with pride I could cry. I mean here is the link if you missed my facebooking and emails :) And of course for posterity's sake! But really...beaming with pride. I keep racking my brain for more people to tell, who else would get it? Who else understands? Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited in this moment!
http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/06/03/new-orleans-plantation-wedding-from-eau-claire-photographics/
I also need to give my girl, Gisela a HUGE shoutout. Gisela is the lady that comes every two weeks and cleans my house and I think she may have descended from the same place as Sandra Eau Claire. Like I can't make this woman up- I have no idea what she does or how she does it. But like all the bed linens washed, all the bath towels, bat mats washed. Re-made, put away. Clothes in the dryer- put away, dishwasher cleared, everything sparkling every single time. People are always telling me its going to fade, she'll do a great job at the beginning and then it won't be as good. I mean we are going on 5 months of pure bliss with Gisela in our lives. She also sends me text messages to ask about the bebe. Like who does that. Oh my nail ladies, they do that too. They like to say "I hope baby Maggie looks beautiful like her mother" I'm like SAY IT AGAIN MAI, SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean it's also head to BR baby shower weekend, can't wait. Can't wait! Can't wait to see so many people I love and to celebrate and to eat crawfishies one last time and I mean MAYBE even drink a drink. Like after everyone is gone that cares. Ahhhhhhhhhh can't wait. Can't wait.
What a great week this has been, just wanna tie it up with a big yellow bow and put it on the shelf!
I love how you make BFF's with everyone in your life. Including your housekeeper and your nail lady. Hope you have a woooonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete70 of our closest friends viewed the style me pretty blog via Milkweed...just saying.
ReplyDelete