1. M$D in Bravo land known as Million Dollar Decorators is the shittts of all shits. Like if you aren't watching this show you are missing out on life in a big way. If you have kids and you can't spend an hour on Tuesday's glued to Bravo then you DVR this shit like its the Dawson's Creek Fall 1998.
1a. John watches it with me. He's all like I hate going into rich people's huge houses and they are decorated so poorly like they went to Rooms to go and bought the whole room and dumped it in their house. And then they want to spend $30K on a landscape. And I'm like I know baby, I know, that's why you married me and I brought you to the sunny side where we make things with spray paint and spend $1000's of $$ at Joanne's, HL and Micheal's weekly.
1b. Then when we are going to bed he's all like- our house is so beautiful. Maggie's room is so beautiful she is the luckiest girl in the world. And I'm all like- I know I know baby. That's why you married me so you could say things like that as I hoist my huge belly into this bed and not have sex with you for the 99th day in a row. And it's okay.
1c. Mary McDonald is my M$D hero. Like when she says things like- People don't know what they like, I just have to so it and show them what it is. And like when she is in a bad mood and she's all like let's go shopping at the bestest store in LA where a pillow prob costs $200 and that mod desk you can get from CB2 cost $4K just get it because I'm in a bad mood and no one is listening to me and I need a fix. And my daily outfits are just as cute if not cuter than Rosie Pope's style in big time Sarah way.
1d. The Young gay designer who is "dating" the older gay designer yet works for him/rides his coattails and thinks he's the shit. I mean is it Smith Jarrod or not?
2. I love Lamar Odom. I love the way he talks to Khloe and about Khloe- I KNOW its a staged reality show but I mean it's got to be somewhat real....he ain't afraid of no ghost that Lamar. Ummmmmmmmm I love him.
3. It's raining! I let pipey out this morning and its like my little patch of earth knew that the rain was coming, I could feel the ground and the sky and the clouds and the air just getting ready for that rain. It was kinda surreal in a- religious earthly we are all connected kinda way. Which you know doesn't really exist in my life so pocket that one.
4. I was crazy yesterday and made curtain panels, hung curtain rods and changed out the knobs in the nursery. I mean the curtain rods involved getting the drill out- thats big time. I just want everything done NOW- but I know that means i'm gonna be twiddling my thumbs for 2 months so I need to find a good medium here.
1. those people are evil. both the decorators and clients. yes i do watch it which doesn't help my case but they are so consumed with money and frivolous things it makes me crazzzzzy!!
ReplyDelete2. i said the EXACT same thing about lamar like 3 days ago at work. they looked at me like i was nuts but i knew i wasn't alone. that man <3's big KK so much!!!!
3. can't wait to see final nursery pics!
I don't watch any of those shows that you're talking about; am I missing out? And you know, that I know, that you have some spiritual beliefs up in there somewhere. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone.
ReplyDeleteI looooove million $ dec too! I watch it over and over when I feed Ben in the middle of the night. Makes me want to move and start from scratch. My fav is k ireland's fabrics!! Girl, twiddle your thumbs and enjoy it while u can. When u hit 35 or 36 weeks u won't be able to move anyway. At least I couldn't!
ReplyDelete