Ya'll I'm 10000000000000000000% overwhelmed right now with work, I really really really don't see how its going to get done before I leave. And everytime I try to tell someone they are like- if it's not done, it's not done. And someone will do it. And work will go on. And someone will pick up the work. Like I want to believe this and I want to be this. But I'm 100000000000000000000million% not. I can't explain it. No one really understands what I do anyways and I just can't explain the anxiety that is coming with this. I tried really really hard to explain my feelings to my boss yesterday and she like pretended like she knew where I was coming from and not to worry its going to get done and then went so far as to make fun of my feelings with my big boss. I mean the tears were so close to the edge people! She says this and then I've gotten three emails from her today with other things to do that push the TWO HUGE PROJECTS THAT HAVE TO BE DONE even further away. I don't think she gets what's going to happen here. I need to get these feelings under control fast.
The Astros Komen event was last night, and that did relieve some of the overwhelming feelings for the moment...I'm sure they will get filled in with something else. But the event was a success we raised over $3K for Komen which is great, makes me feel good real good contributing member of humanity/society! Of course on the way to work I decide that I'm going to come to work early once a week and feed people at the church on the corner by our hospital. Do you know how many times I've said this??? 6 years * 52 weeks * once a week. Somewhere over/under around there.
Did ya'll enjoy my pity party. Thanks for coming!
Are you better today? Hope so. You need to stop and breathe, dear. Your office will continue to function without you, I promise!
ReplyDelete