I got the crib all put back together all by myself! Only one part on backwards that I had to change- I was so proud of myself, like girl scout badge needed. The pipey took a whirl, she wasn't interested.in.the.least. Ha. Can you see the material for the curtain panels and the wallpaper! It's all coming it's all coming, it's all coming!!!!!! Please ignore the fact that the skirt needs to be ironed and there is no mattress at this point and I need to find a real camera in my house instead of the iphone. But do you get it? You kinda thought it was an iron crib right! Just tell me you did! John's gonna paint the walls this weekend while I'm gone- at least that is what he says he's going to do- I'm sure he'll have to work.
So in the wake of job decision 2011 I ordered this pink ruffle deliciousness for newborn bebe photo shoot! How am I going to make my bebe's shoot be "different" than all the other ones out there? Because you know in my head that is what I want it to be. Don't worry me and the photog have been emailing for 2 weeks now, she wants something new and different too- I'm sure we'll make it happen. Feel free to pass on pictures of people that have already figured differnt out so I can copy!
While I'm spending $$'s, I also need to pick out a chandy for the bebe's room. You know hollywood vintage modern but in a baby's room. I am spraypainting the garden stool I got at Big Lots for like $15 last year silver (note, don't think you can cheat w/ metallic spray paint like you can plain colors and not really let the coats dry and not really do thin even coats, it doesn't work ppl) and the wallpaper when you look at it can either be goldy or silvery- I know the pics look more gold. And the other three walls are lavender. Do we need to stick with a silver chandy? This was a sampling of the O.co's choices, I mean more where this came from. Okay okay
If you were wondering I'm cranking on that work to-do list. Except for the HUGE internal controls audit that has to be done before I go on maternity leave. I'm just letting it sit on my desk and mock me daily. I can't begin to tell you how much leg work from me this thing is going entail. I've really pushed it to that part of the brain where things go to die. Like ignore ignore ignore disappear! You know you do it.
I also went to the doctor yesterday and T.Samuels made up a reason for me to get another ultrasound at 36 weeks, so excited. I hope its not the same tight lipped B doing it, I'm suuuuuuure it will be. Dr. Samuels sees all her pregnant patients on tuesdays and the waiting room is just full of them, so as I was checking out the girl in front of me had the new girl sample bag and literature + brand new baby nothing is in there ultrasound pics but you swear you see something that looks like a baby and she was texting and could barely get her credit card handed over. Then she was at the elevator bank when I got there on her cell phone trying to whisper in excited tones- I cried. ha. Loser.
Did you see all the pictures I added to this post? I thought that would excite everyone and I could be more like Nicole who always have graphics.



TOTAL Visual! I love how the crib turned out. I'm so obsessed with the color choices and prints. Just love everything everything... duh!
ReplyDeletecan.not.wait to see final product!!!!
ReplyDeletebtw, how do you overlap the pics like that?!?!?!?! i'm so bad at blogger :(
Love how the bebe's room is coming along!!! And I can't wait to see the newborn pics!! AND, you just reminded me how glad I am that I don't ever have to be associated with internal controls or audits ever again! :)
ReplyDelete