Remember when I went to Dallas this weekend to "babysit" Emma Kate. It was more like Emma Kate showed me how it's done. This baby. This child. 100% Babywise. Done. Katie. Done. I'm sending Maggie to Banquer Baby Bootcamp. Done. DONE. DONEEEEEEEEEEE. I can't even talk about it anymore because there isn't a discussion- I'm a believer and I will eat all the crow I can find because my experienced mother self sure thought they were overkilling a ittybittybebe on the schedy's when we went and visited in December. YUmmm yummm this crow tastes good with ranch dressing on it. DONE. I put the book under my pillow last night, just for good measure. People, I haven't been this serious in like 100 days. DONE. Like never mind that she's ridic cute and has the same hairstyle as her look alike father and fell asleep in my arms in the rocker and I may have accidentally put her on my shoulder and not wanted to put her in the crib- I mean just maybe.
Now let's swing this attention over to John. Since while I was gone he- 1) Installed a new irrigation system in the front beds because I was so over standing out there for an hour each evening watering. 2) Painted the whole nursery 3) Put crown molding up in the nursery 4) Got the oil changed in my car, got the air fixed in my car 5) Went to the grocery and bought me everything I need for the week including my low fat nutrigrain waffles AND cherries that he bagged up in work week day serving sizes just like I do 6) Flew to the moon 7) Invented a way to turn off auto correct on iphones and etc. I mean I just am so lucky. LUCKY. Wasn't Brit's name in that movie she made Lucky? Or was it the song- I can't believe I'm asking this and I dont' know it. I'm ashamed.
PS I have a new nursery inspiration board. Ready! Set! Go!
good grief! best post to date. john is a gem. bebe nursery... bebe Banquer... pick me up off the floor!
ReplyDeleteI love everything on the inspiration board. You can't go wrong with any of it. And of all the John did during the weekend (which, WOW!) I think the most impressive is the serving sized bagging of the cherries.
ReplyDelete