Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Coookkkkkkkkeeeeeeey Monster

Yesterday I had 4 cookies. 1 Big daddy at work after lunch, 1 big daddy at home that John brought me back from Walgreens and then 2 softbatch at like 4:30am when I wasn't sleeping. This might not sound too unsual but for me it is. I like chips, not cookies. But now that I'm thinking about it the two softbatch were really eaten today...and I haven't had any cookies today- and I accidentally went to celebrity cupcakes at lunch and got a treat for 2:30. So two cookies the past two days- that sounds soooo much better- we aren't counting the cupcake in there.

Wallpaper in the nursery is going up tomorrow, is anyone nervous? I'm not. I can't wait to take real pics of this nursery, it's just coming out like it was in my dreams. Jonathan told me it looked like Anthro decorated the nursery, but that I didn't find things at Anthro I sourced them out myself. With no prompting...kinda like when Matt Seigel told me at my wedding that it looks like an Anthro wedding with no prompting. Same feeling kids. The chickens at work keep asking me what my theme is...I've showed them the inspiration board and it's not clicking. I'm about to start saying Vintage Mickey. Also, remember when I said- don't let me paint anymore cribs. I've been painting the dang cradle for weeks- it's like one coat from being finished and then I'm sewing the bumpers and ya'll are gonna be like damn I'm jelly over that! Plus it's gender neutral so we're not going back and re-doing this baby.

4th of July weekend was a whirlwind of the good, the bad, the ugly. Jack in the hospital, Becky in the hospital, Mignon and Russ in town, and impromptu pool party with Peirce cousins...like randomly all of them- I mean all of that orbit in our lives. I can't go any deeper, it wears me out. But we did find the sale of all sales at the coach store and me and Anne and Mig all got cheap amazing treats. Mine may or may not be a diaper bag + matching wallet.

Also, I quit worrying about work if you were wondering. I know I have more to say but I can't remember it right now! Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see this nursery be done! can not wait to see little maggie in her newborn shots in the nursery with a cute ruffly diaper cover! i'm in full baby fever mode. someone pop out a newborn for goodness sakes!!!
    coach diaper bag? i said shut up!

    ReplyDelete