Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Monday

1. Yesterday when I started my car to check the replacement tail light bulb John changed, it gave m a little sputter/start/gauges going wild and I said, "I think I need a new battery" Ha. Dead as a doornail this am. OOOoppps- Anne saved me and then I went to autozone where I guess it's cool to hangout at 7:30am on a Monday- who woulda thunk.

2. I have to get this out. I'm pretty sure that Casey Anthony had something to do with the death of her daughter, accidental or intentional. BUT if you can't prove that in court she is not going to be found guilty and given the death penalty. Please stop saying that the jury is stupid or that our justice system is stupid or that the defense team is stupid. The state of FL/district attorney's office/procecution (whoever it is) is STUPID- why did they try for murder 1 w/ the death penalty without even knowing how the little girl died??? PEOPLE PLEASE! Our justice system worked in the EXACT perfect way it was set up to work. And if you tell me if you were on that jury you would have said guilty no matter what- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay far far far away from any jury duty summons you get. Call me, I'll go sit for you. Again, I'm sure that she had something to do with the death of this child, and yes she is going to live as a free woman, but the blame needs to be put in a different place. Now, can something new happen so I don't have to listen to this every.single.day. ALSO if ABC paid for her exclusive interview 3 years ago and she used the money for her defense attorney's....ABC didn't pay for her defense. (This is where I had to turn KK off this am)

3. Old Becks went to the 19th hole yesterday evening. Which is a blessing to anyone in my family- her quality of life had decreased to a level beyond where I think anyone should be kept living. She would never have wanted to know that people were seeing her and worried about her in that state. I cried my whole shower this am for some reason, not out of sadness really- but out of joy remembering her life. She did some amazing things and later in life really danced like no one was watching. I hope she found that golf course in the sky, and I hope there are animals there to feed, and I hope she and Papa are riding around on their golf cart in her idea of pure bliss. My parents are taking her inheritance and putting it away for their grandkids college educations- I can't think of a better way for Jack to use the money she is leaving him. He once told me that his goal in life was for his kids and his kids kids to have it better than he did, making sure they had a step up on the hard stuff and this will sure be fulfilling that dream. Hopefully he gets one engineer out of this, so the rest of his life's dream can be fulfilled!

4. Speaking of Jack- he made a dr's appt all on his own. Like no pushing, prodding, etc. I'm not gonna talk about because I don't want to jinx it!

5. Speaking of Jack again, they made an offer on a house in Galveston...I mean it might be a reality! Of course Jessica and I have spent the past two weeks looking for beach outfits for next summer's cousin pic. So I'm glad this is really happening! My mom thinks I'm going for labor day with a 2 week old bebe.

6. The nursery is nearing the time where I feel comfortable taking pictures and sharing. It might be my best effort yet. I would love to tell you the sweet sweet things that my husband says about it but it would just be bragging on myself over and over- and who wants to read that.

7. I mowed the lawn yesterday. Can someone tell my husband that this is abnormal. Most girls won't cut the grass at 8 months pregnant in July. That push present best be covered in diamonds! Ya hear me!

8. I had more, I always have more and then I forget it!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum yum. I want more!! Quit your job and write more blogs. The end.

    ReplyDelete