Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Princess of Whatever

Is anyone else crushing over Kate Middleton? Has she lost 15 lbs since the wedding? Yes is the answer. Her clothes! Her hair! Let's talk about her hair- I LOOOOOOOOOVE people that wear their hair differently on different days, she is ALL about this and I LOVE IT. I try to be this every week at work- it usually just ends up down, headband or low pony with the top poofed messy pulled back. That's three at least...it would be such a dream to be a 5 hairstyle type girl. Not that anyone in this office would notice, since they don't notice when I pull the most banging pregnancy outfit ever together- like I did yesterday- do they not know the talent it takes for me to keep this level of style up at this point? Gosh I wish I worked with certain people that would tell me how fabulous I looked everyday. There's really only one girl on my team- Dr. Dyer- she's like the token female doctor in a leadership position- smart as a whip and let's just say she carries a ut orange work bag made of the butter-ey-est leather I ever saw with a navy and orange scarf tied to it. It's probably hermes...but I mean its Texas so its not- but STILL! She tells me how fabulous I am every time she sees me. And then asks me if I lost weight. Did you see how I turned this into me and off of Kate Princess of the world.

I am 80% done with the cradle bumpers...Like...I can't talk about it (did that sound like jessica because as I was typing it I thought it did) I need 1 more yard of ruffle, they are so divine- doodles will probably call and get me to make bumpers for the painted jenny lind cribs they sell in store. John even noticed how amazing it was- not that he doesn't notice amazing everyday, but like this was an extra notice of amazingness. 

I watch satc re-runs at like 6/7pm- whatever time it is. They are on the Carrie is about to move to Paris/lady falls out the window/Miranda is a B to her and moves to Brooklyn....anyways her hair and makeup that season were to die for. Especially her makeup- she has inspired me to try harder with my makeup- like bronzer, plum eyeliner and black mascara aren't all a girl who is 31 needs! I'm on day 2- I need to add some items to my repertoire- suggestions??? And by trying harder I've added that NARS blush everyone told me to buy in Orgasm and some of Clinque's stab at bare minerals- just because that's what else I have in my bag. Again, suggestions!!!! Ready set go- think Carrie season 5b. Not Kris Kardashian.

1 comment:

  1. You manage 3 different hairstyles in a week????!!! I only have one look - blow dry + flat iron = only 'style' I'm capable of. And I'm anxiously awaiting the nursery pics. Can you post them ASAP, please???!!!!!

    ReplyDelete