I'm here, I'm here- just no time at work to spend on fun things! But reappointment is done, the audit is like 1/2 way finished and my boss is on vacation for 2 weeks so I have no one trying to give me more work in the meantime- I'm kinda just hoping to ride this out until Maggie decides its time to come out! Which I'm not sure if you know but is only 4 weeks away. I still really don't think I'm going to make it 4 more weeks- but this is still me completely making this up it's not like I have experience or medical evidence. Now I could tell you a WHOLE lot of Internet-board reading evidence but I'll spare you. If she's early- I TOLD YOU SO.
Also I decided that the first 34 weeks of pregnancy is great. The next 6 are just a slow train of disinterest and disintegration of good attitudes. Yes? We'll see how the next 4 go.
The nursery is done, we SLAVED yesterday and you might think I'm kidding, but I mean wake up at 8 and work until lunch and then work again until 6pm. EVERYTHING has a home, EVERYTHING is in its place and everything looks so fantastic and I'd love to show you but I don't have a functioning camera unless its an iphone. Like who doesn't have a camera?
Did I tell you I had a work baby shower- the non-chickens decorated and ordered a cake and make raspberry ginger ale punch- Like I was so proud of them. I got a TON of stuff- like only 30% crap (and I don't mean that as non-appreciative- you know what I mean!) like it was real good feel good- my mom came and they just loved it- even the chickens! Also the median age at this baby shower was probably 50- like their view of baby products is soooooooooo much different than this generations. It was mildly hilarious what I think is totally normal because everyone I know did/does it and what they think is insane- like cloth diapers for burp clothes, and bottles for breast feeding (like how does daycare work then?) anyways- it was good.
Now that I'm thinking did I miss my Houston shower blog post??? I'll do its own, it needs it- with pictures! And in that process I'm going to email Jen and my work shower girl and get all the pics, this will be so much fun.
In other news, the Galveston beach house fell through- the sellers decided not to sell, so back to the drawing board on that. I hope this stall doesn't negatively impact the progress we had made on purchasing something. I'm crossing my fingers. Let's also cross our fingers that my Mom's scan today comes back clean- let's just keep the goodness going- okay!
Did you know Amy Winehouse was John's free pass- ha. Who's free pass up and dies 10 months into marriage- ooooooooooops. And before you say- ??AMY WINEHOUSE??? it was the sex rasp voice thing + her cleaned up version from a couple years back. I told him about Adele, I feel like the voice is similar- I guess I should let him add someone, I mean I have anyone with a PGA tour card...I don't think he realized how many people that is when we made the deal! Life's not fair!
Haha...I never forgot that about John.
ReplyDeleteDying to see pics of the nursery!!
I forgot about you and your PGA tour card thing...love it.
ReplyDelete