I haven't been so high on validation life since Dahlia (Grooy 7) gave me a shout out at Vali's wedding. Speaking of...who is going to get married in 2012 and have them play at their wedding so I can keep it going? Okay okay back to my newest high! John usually drops Maggie off in the mornings at school, but with skeleton days at work I brought her since I had extra time in the morning...so Mags morning teacher tells me, "In the mornings I bring Maggie around to all the other classrooms so all the teachers can see her outfits" I'm serious. She said that. Without me prompting ANYTHING! I played it so cool, so sosoooo cool. Then I kept on smiling as I wrote a big fat check and dropped it in the payment box thinking the extra dolla bills I'm paying out for Primrose are totally worth it when teachers tell me things like that!!!! Who cares about the educational aspects! Then I called Giggy, I think she was excited for me.
Sooooooooo did ya'll have a good Christmas??? We did. A bit exhausting though, by the time we got to yesterday Mags was a pill and a half....like maybe took a total of 1.5 hrs of naps yesterday....you can guess how bedtime went. I mean she is in another wonder week range- 17 weeks- so maybe it has something to do with that? I do LOVE the fact that when she acts like a pill I can type in "BLANK wonder week" and someone on google is going to tell me its natural for my child to be a pill in BLANK week. The Internet is such a rewarding place for mothers. I do think she loved Christmas, I could tell how her eyes lit up every time she opened a new present, and how she just can't stop playing with her favorite toys. She truly knows the meaning of Christmas ya'll- I heard her telling John that she just got WAY too much this year and that she should bring some of her toys to those less fortunate.
I would love to send ya'll pictures of my child enjoying Christmas but my BRAND NEW LAPTOP that Santa got me is already dead. Like as in the screen is shattered- I'll spare you the details, hopefully the Geek Squad gets it back to me real real real real soon. I mean I had such high hopes of downloading all my pics and sorting them and sending them out- and making my laptop all Little Crane bizness ready set lets go. And EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK no. Like I couldn't go to sleep on Christmas Eve because I was SOOOO excited about my new laptop. C'est le vie!
I also couldn't sleep because I knew I was getting Tory Burch ballet flats. And they are JUST as fun and exciting as I'd hoped for. It was accidentally the first gift I opened. I'm sending my husband an "Ideas for Christmas" list every year- so fantastical! Hold on...let me look at my feet again....oh still super cute. I know ppl's been loving on these for years but now that I decided I needed to be cool like that I am so so sosoooooooooooo glad I did! I heard through the Christmas grapevine some other ppl are as cool as me this Christmas too. Muuuuuuahahahhahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh So now what do I want that I would never buy myself????
And when are teh 2011 BOB's going on SALE!!!!!!!!!! I've been hoarding Babies R Us gift cards for months and months and MONTHS!
Wait, you already have the coolest stroller in town... now a bob? i mean, you need it. of course. :)
ReplyDeletethanks for getting EVERY dad on board with tory's (first name basis these days) remind me to tell you a story about me exchanging mine in the galleria and how I did NOT belong in that store. I think I heard someone whisper "what is head to toe target clothes doing in this store"