Monday's come really really fast when you aren't on Maternity leave. Just saying.
This weekend I got the pleasure of going Christmas shopping with Jack for his debut year. He was so good ya'll- so good until we hit Toys R Us and it was just wrong in there in SO MANY ways. Back to his goodness though, I'm so proud of him- jolly Christmas shopper. His tree, his house, all my mom's Christmas decorations scattered throughout. I'm just so sososoooo proud of him right now. He even has Maggie's artwork hanging in the windows. It feels good. Now my house, that is another story- I'm just gonna leave it at that. We'll pick back up next year- umm K?
I've got other things to worry about...The Little Crane, or just TLC from here on out. I'm OBBBBBBBSSSSSESSSSSSSSSSSSED with it. I am really good at keeping it under wraps because if you knew how obsessive I was you'd have me committed. I have also decided I LOVE to be obssessed with things- I just jump from thing to thing to thing to focus all my energy on...do I come across like this? Obsessive Compulsive? You know how there are things about yourself that you never realized and like everyone knows and you just don't...is this one of them? Back to TLC, I'm obssessed and I'm obssessed mostly with why everyone else isn't obssessed?
Obviously I'm also obssessed with Maggie. I seriously think she is the cutest thing that has ever landed on this earth. I mean I know all mother's think this of their children, but like she's cuter. Everything she does is the cutest thing- I sound like one of "those" people. I know I do, and I don't care. I really don't know how I produced something so beautiful- when I look at a picture of her, I just stare stare stare for like 10 min because I really can't believe it. John and I are no where near as cute as that child- I don't get it.
Donny turned 59 this weekend and went ahead and threw himself a party at Zydeco night at Jax. I mean I couldn't hear anyone to have a convo the whole night but who cares. Don was is heaven being a party planner...???right???...Laine was dancing like her life depended on it, Livy just ate everything she could, for some reason Mags was loving every second of it, except for the seconds where I tried to get her to go to sleep, John was high on life, Marla was high on life, Jack was semi-high on life but still tired from his first real shopping trip in 60 years, Laurie was high on babies and Jessica and I were just silently obsessing over TLC. I mean it might have been Don's best birthday ever!
I feel like I've got nothing good to say...not sure why? Oh because I'm just obsessing over TLC.
man... sad i missed that peirce celebration.
ReplyDeleteso love the new background. i'm now considering changing my background now too. i just need new looks every so often.
the last paragraph....ahahah! The line about me and you being totally mentally absent from the extravaganza because we were obsessing over TLC....I mean it's like constant with me...ha.
ReplyDelete