I love you more than all the grains of sand on the beach! Love, mom
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still high on life. Stay with me! Here are my notes 3 hrs in.
1) There is a new person on our finance team...Kathleen....she is dressed real real real cute today. I mean like real cute. Like REAL BIZNESS CUTE NICOLE! I'm jelly. I want my real cute bizness clothes to fit so she knows how cute I am. I do have a spankin new dress on that does real great things for breastfeeding boobs and large tummy's but I mean does she know? Plus I had to take my good Talbots heels off because they were just too high for first time in heels in like 6-9 months.... so I just have some old so-so's and not some come F me bizness style. YA KNOW. I have to pull out all the stops this week. Plus write down my points like its my job. DONE. DONE. DONE.
2) Gchat. Enough said.
3) I got a raise while I was gone. Just saying.
4) I made pork loin in the crock pot last night.
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tbls soy sauce
Mix those up in the crock pot, put in your pork loin, and put 3tbls mined garlic, and ground black pepper on the top. 4hrs on low. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEFREEEEEEEEAKINGGGGGGGGLIIIIIIICIOUS. Like pulled pork sandwich WW style. Or like over rice and the juice left in the pot like we had it last night. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMooooooooooooooo
5) John dropped Mags off at school this morning- and she had fallen asleep by the time he got there- and the captain of her room said "Give me Maggie to hold while she sleeps"...of course all he said was yeah one teacher said- let me hold her- and I'm like the captain, the captain of the room? The older lady, the captain... because I'm obsessed with making sure the captain is in love with her. I mean it only took one week and she obviously is. Right in the nook. Good work Motha of the Year!
6) The nursing mothers room. Someone told me there was a tv in there. LIES.
7) Speaking of nursing...we are struggling with milk production over here. I worked really hard last week to increase it after I put myself out there and called some girl's cell phone whose number I found on the le leche website. She told me what I needed to be doing to get myself right and I did it, and by Friday I had pumped pretty close to what I needed. So please please please cross your fingers that this works...I am really not ready to give it up. And please don't hate me or my baby for smelling like fenugreek nonstop.
8) I have bought two Christmas gifts. One for Piper and one for David's dog, Lilly. That's it. I'm just gonna online shop it out.
Okay that is enough for now...back to the grind. By grind I mean cleaning out outlook and reading my blogs and facebook and pinterest and saying every hour or so- man I have so many emails. You know.
wait, i just posted a comment and it didn't show up. do i type it again or will it show up in a few seconds?
ReplyDeleteugh. it was good and long.
fine...repeat.
I'm so smitten with this post! like your high has completely rubbed off on me! when i get home tonight anthony is going to ask me "did you see sarah's blog today. hilarious, huh?" no for reals.
and remember breastfeeding doesn't have to be all or nothing. just do what you can.
welcome back!