Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Madge-ey Pie

Mags drank 5.5 oz for dinner last night, like I got the big bottle out and put 5.5 in just to see what would happen and she drank the whole dang thing and then talked herself to sleep. And I do mean talked. Not cried. Like I went to put the paci back in after 15 min of talking and her eyes were closed just talking. Paci + the rub down the nose like Giggy taught me and the talking stopped and sleeping commenced.

I pumped 4 times at work yesterday (which was hard to fit in)- and yielded 10 oz of milk + 4 from the middle of the night pump...that doesn't make 4, 5oz bottles (and I mean do they need to be 5.5 anyways???) and I was sooooooooo stressed about this last night. And then I heard a little blond voice in my head saying, "Breastfeeding is not all or nothing Sari" And I woke up this morning and remembered that I can only do what I can only do. And if she gets 3 breastmilk bottles and 1 formula bottle a day, I haven't failed- I've given her as much as I could that day. So I'm not stressing about this no mo'. And I'm not going to fill anymore days of blogging with breastfeeding woes. And I'm not going to feel guilty. And I'm not going to compare myself to anyone else. And I'm going to remember that I've had one hell of a last 3 months and stop being hard on myself for something I've tried my best to control. And Thank you Nicole.

K&K take NY. Ya'll. The train tracks are spattered with pieces of wreckage. And you can't stop. Can't stop. Kris Humpforfree (I heart Stacy Mestayer) I mean this kid. THIS KID. Does anyone remember when Khloe said "she's just mad because she's married to a barking dog". I died. So Kourtney's preg...like when do she and Scott reconcile to make a baby? Is Khloe pissed? Just wondering.

My little Madgealicious has a cold. I need it to go away. I HHHHHHHHHHHate sucking snot out of her nose while she cries with her arms in the air like mama mama pick me up and make it stop. I haaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeeeee it. But she usually sneezes after its over from the saline and then laughs hysterically at the sneeze so that compensates the pain just a little.

Also Mags did some artwork yesterday. She painted an apple and an acorn. Of course she got the colors spot on. She's soooooo smart. But really, can I be there to see this??? I'm under the assumption they paint their hands and then rub it on the paper....but like is there a secret.....wouldn't I be able to find a teeeeeney tiny bit of red paint left over? I just wish I could see it in action!!!!! My little magdeypie smiling and painting. I hope she wore her painting smock.

Duh-nah. Speaking of smocks! Did you hear? Did you get the news? Memo? Namely Jessica's blog post? We are doing it. The Little Crane Smocked Shoppe. It's real. It's coming to a facebook near you real real soon. Smocked matching bebe and toddy beautiful outfits for boys and girls! (purple and gold thongs for boys and girls...anyone? anyone with me on that one) We've been behind the scene's making it happen for the past two months and its happening. Please get so excited. And then take your excitment and force it down everyone you know that has a bebe's throat. And then when we force it some more, you pick up the ball and keep forcing. And then spend your monthly smocking allowance on our adorable clothes. And then spend some more for your friends and family and then force them to spend and then take a picture on the beach in your matching outfits and email it to us so we can plug the beauftiful adorbale pic. Ummm K! Ok! I mean it's real ya'll. Its so real you don't even know how many papers we had to file!

No comments:

Post a Comment