Thursday, November 17, 2011

Moves like Jagger

(are they talking about Mick (sp), like Mick Jagger, or is it some special wedding line dance that I don't know about and everyone jumps on the floor and "wobbles" and I have to hold Katie's hand so I can keep up? (because I have to stay on the dance floor b/c Dalia (sp) is singing and giving me silent high fives from the stage b/c I was her favorite bride EVER, so I have to keep up the charade that I do, in fact, dance, like no one is looking!)) (too many commas...I liked the effect)

Instagram? Why was anyone holding out...I've been seeing it pop up in places but never went and checked it out...Giggy said something yesterday and I got on....only to find people I know already enjoying. DOCUMENTING LIFE with old-timey pics via facebook wall photos but without the crazies...HULLLLLOOOOOOOOOO my kind of party! Can you make a mypublisher book at the end of a year??? I sure hope so! Joshy...please figure it out.

I went in Sears today for the sole purpose of checking out the Kardashian line...its on sale...just like JLO and LC at Kohl's. Permanent sale? I did discover something greater though...French Connection cheap label- UK Style, permanent sale. I may or may not have bought a couple pieces :)

Speaking of LC, I caught Van Wilder Freshman Year today while my child was having a meltdown (more on that later) Kristen Cavallari (sp) was in it...hilarious. Like as in, hilariously bad acting..and you know I'm a straight up sucker for ABC Family bad acting. So anyways...where is KCav, or LC or Whit??? Can MTV make a show with Olivia Palmero (sp) being nice to Whit and Joe Zee (sp) and LC and Stttttttteppppppppphen and Brody? No Jade though, I can't stand the teeth on that little B. Like I need a reunion Laguna/Hills/City...Audrina and Lo on the side? Did Lo ever get married to that boy? Remember when LC's parents built the new house and Lo came over to visit with her college bf and she had gained the freshman 15++ and everyone was knocking her...I mean I wasn't...I know about the freshman 15++. Mags would love the reunion show...she's already on track to be a PEIrce, watching TV like its her job.

So, meltdown. Tuesday evening is when it all started...crying so bad that there are real tears and red faces and screams that meld together so you aren't really sure if there is a breath in between the cries. Uhhhhh so frustrating when your child basically hasn't cried for 12 weeks, except for some fussy witching hours that a little rocking and holding could solve! So then we woke up Wednesday like normal, and it all began again after lunch time and we got short reprieve in the stroller and then lasted through until she put herself to sleep crying at 8pm and I just let her sleep the night, giving up my normal full night knowing I'd probably wake up at 2 or 3 to feed her...but you see when you scream all afternoon and evening you sleep all night because you never took a nap- so we made it until 5am- eat, back to sleep with no problems, and she ate again at 9 and then screamed and cried the whole morning until we pretty much drove/strolled for 3 hrs and got some sleep. I had a Komen meeting tonight and I'm like- do I leave John with this? It's a mess! So I do, and of course she goes to sleep in the swing like the sweet darlin little bebe I know as I'm walking out the door, takes a bath, takes her bottle and goes to bed with a couple shhhshhh's and some rocking. LIKE? I don't even care, but is it over??? All my boards say this is a "wonder week" and this is gonna happen and it sucks and....is it over?????????????? I like my sweet darlin bebe. I guess this is what ppl say is hard, and I guess I've been REALLY REALLY LUCKY! Because I've been walking around saying, This is so easy what are all these ppl talking about?? I mean I'm still saying its easy. I'm still chalking this up to a "wonder week" Right? RIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, do I need to go see the softer side of Sears? And Lo was always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete