1. I wish I really knew Spanish or French or Spanish and French!
2. I wish I had a name chain a la 1999 that said Maggie or mSa or a big M- name chain style...oooohhhh me likey. Just like Christina Applegate.
3. I HATE that iphones and ipads correct the word verification words...you know what I mean- autocorrect's them. DRIVES ME INSANE. I struggle with making out the letters anyways.
4. My daughter found her voice today. She talked all.day.long. I put her in bed at 9:45 and she just talked herself to sleep for 30 min. Talk talk talk talk. Grrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat teacha talk teacha talk. Joke.
5. 3 weeks people. That's the countdown. What you say? 3 weeks until I'm back at work. Shut your mouth I know.
6. I'm so excited to go back to work. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited.
7. I don't want to leave Maggie at daycare, I don't don't don't want to leave her talking, smiling, breath smelling like spoiled milk little chipolte burrito wrapped up in a swaddle blanket sweet darlin little self who stretches and yawns like an old man when I wake her up to eat! I don't wannnnnnnnnnna.
8. I'm so worried about daycare protocol. I know nothing and the ladies will know and the other mom's will know and it will be just like Elieen's Dance Studio when my Mom let me go to the actual ballet class (one week ya'll because she had paid for gym and we couldn't make it one week) and you were supposed to wear a black leotard and pink tights and I didn't know and no one told me and I got embarrassed in front of the class and had to put a dollar in the jar because I had on my hot pink and electric blue blast leotard and lime green hot shorts. No one told me and I didn't know. I didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so insecure in new situations....I realized this at the car wash today. My insecurities have only come so far.
9. Did I tell you what a great weekend I had. Way too busy and way too much going on but really so delightful. The memorial was better than I ever expected and exactly what I think my Mom wanted, I hope, I hope it made her happy. I heard someone say on tv the other day, "It doesn't get any easier, you just get used to it". Genius. I would love to have the balls to say this as my new canned answer. I mean I don't- but I would looooooove to. Have I told you how lucky I am to have the people I have in my life. Because I know I have, but I need to say it again and again and again times 1 zillion. I AM SO LUCKY. Thank you everyone for all your love and support and for just plain showing up. In body, mind, flowers, cards, spirit, phone calls, texts, love, hugs, drinks and drugs. By drugs I mean, the highs of life because you know I'm a mom- no drugs.
10. Also not sure if you heard but I got a colon cleanse somewhere along the line from Thur-Sun and was holed up in my house until today because I literally (and I'm using the word correctly not in an exaggerated manor) could not leave my house. I'm not the only one who had the sickness, I know of least 4 other people. Just saying. If you thought it was a hangover...it might not have been :)
11. We are going to Galveston this weekend! It's so relaxing ya'll. SO sosoooo lucky.
Love to Love to Love you. Love lists. Love Excel! We'll be re-united real real soon sweet sweet excel bebe.
Yes, "Up All Night," the baby name necklace, DO IT.
ReplyDelete