Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NOOOOOvember!

I just lost a WHOLE BIG LONG POST. I cant do it again. Here's the highlights.

1. Whirlwind wedding weekend was hard, but 10000% worth it. Jaime and Vali were both beautiful having the time of their lives at weddings that were perfectly them. I love weddings like that- when you can tell the bride had their hands in every single piece of everything. LOVE LOVE LOVE

2. I couldn't have done it without Jen, Julie and a side of Paul. COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT. What gift expresses the magnitude of what they did for me??? Let me know.

3. I think filining baby's fingernails is the hardest part of having a baby. I'm just saying.

4. I got a rose gold mens watch for my anny. Engraved. Wraped and ready to go. I got the form to get John's gift- not filled out, not turned in- I suck. I mean I need his truck to get it...but still.

5. We ate our wedding cake tonight with my Dad. Ironically or not-ironically my Mom made the cake. Kinda like she was here celebrating with us. I liked it, I think we all did. Everyone smiled when I said- "Mom made this cake" Also, that shit was good.

6. KK??? WHY??? WHY did you through with it??? b/c he bought you that bracelet that was ugly and you felt bad? Because you already had the three vera's fitted to you like a glove??? Because Khloe and Kourt were living happily ever after? You want a bebe??? Where is Reggie- let's get this going. Beautiful beautiful mixed media bebe's all the live long day.

7. Jessica Simpson is preg! Beyonce and Jessica. I feel like getting preg again just to be in the club!!!

8. Have you seen the Pepsi comerical with old footage of Micheal Jackson and Ray Charles and.....BRIT! Brit gets the most air time. I make John re-wind everytime. She looks so beautiful and young and like life hasn't dragged her through the mud yet.

9. Did we talk about halloween? Bebe Owl's are the cutest type of owl out there. The ladies at work say the owl costume and asked if I bought it at Pottery Barn. Ha. LOVE IT when that happens. It was all Jessica people, all Jessica.



10. I alomost forgot...Vali had Groovy 7 as her wedding band. We are still best friends. Ask anyone- she validated me like 99 times throughout the night. Kisses on the cheek, secret looks while singing when people were being crazy, pointing at me in the crowd....ya'll. STILL BEST.FRIENDS.

3 comments:

  1. 1.) I feel like jokes on us with KK situation... ya know. Is that just me?
    2.) Happy Anniversary! Still best wedding to date.
    3.) Cutest bebe owls ever!
    4.) I heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joke was not on us. It was on her ya'll. I feel bad for the girl. Just read her letter to the media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and jess and beyonce planned to be prego together.....just sayin'!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete