HI Bitches! I went to work today for like 2 hrs...it was delightful. And I'm not ashamed to say it. I LOOOOOOOOVE Maggie more than anything else that exists in life and if my life afforded me the chance to stay home with her I probably would still find myself a side job. I just need it....the interaction, the brain power, a place for my bossiness to come out..I need it people. Plus the ladder its just sitting there leaning on the wall waiting for me..I can't give it up!
Sooooooooooo I took the mini-pill and it garnered me no milk. Bebe crying in the middle of the night because she didn't get enough to eat during the day. Then I got the sickness of last week which I'm still blaming on the gumbo because that's what I puked...and I couldn't eat...so I really had no milk. Like keep going to the freezer and I hated it and I cried because all I want to do is breastfeed Maggie for as long as possible...it's what my Mom did and it meant so much to her to breastfeed us and she was so happy that it came back in style and she saw all my friends breastfed, and I mean I just need to do it until I can't anymore. I mean there are lists of reasons but she's a big one for me. But 2.5 months was not that time..so I cried. Mini pill + sickness = no milk. Soooooooooo I took myself to whole foods and bought fenugreek....like all the B's say online...ya'll. YA'LL milk milk milk milk milkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Can't stop, won't stop. The side effect....you smell like syrup...yes you sweat syrup smell. And since I'm a sweating fool these days, I'm now a walking pancake breakfast smelling fool. John says he likes it. ha. I mean I'm using it as birth control right now...so I obviously need another plan on that!!!
We went to galvy this weekend, its just so freaking delightful. I also taught my Dad the phrase, "Living the Salt Life" he's in love with it. Just like John Mestayer. I must get him a tshirt or something of the sorts. I still think Pipey loves the salt life more than anyone- she can't make it up. In fact she's still sleeping her salt life hangover away and its 7:45 on Tuesday. I've also got Mag's Beach Christmas Card pic all planned out as well as her 1st bday party at the beach. We are heading back for Thanksgiving...new traditions....futures....being thankful for what we have and the time we were given. Don't forget it. DON'T FORGET IT.
ok sari...we won't.
ReplyDeletemini pill? no milk? i need to know what this is so i dont take it? also, wyatt's been fighting the boob lately... i think bc ive been slacking on pumping since ive been back at work so in the afternoons, by the time we get to bedtime feeding, he is not getting enough. yikes. should i try this fenugreek you speak of? i need the dirty on this stuff you are talking about. I GOTTA GET BETTER at this pumping business. so annoying. i pump in the car, in random parking lots. its crazy. i figured you would enjoy this boob talk. lets chat about our babies who will get married some day, bc shes sooooooo darn cute. k? k.
ReplyDelete