Remember when Beth told me, "Don't let your child get addicted to the Nap Nanny" REMMMMMMMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Well 4 months an addict makes. We took it away on Sunday....it's not what I would classify as HORRIBLE, but I also am not gonna say we are sleeping un-interupted anymore. I'm not 100% sold it's all NN's fault....there could be outside factors at force here but I'm gonna give NN a 75% of the blame for my(+John's) 4:30am, 5am, 5:15am, and 5:30am wakeups last night. Like we need a paci back in our mouth or we will just DIIIIIIIIIIIE. Like do you cry this out? I kinda think she might be hungry too.....like she's AWAKE when you go in there, stops crying the second the door cracks, smiles when she sees you. The le leche stranger who I called on her cell phone and told my whole life story to...told me it happens at 4 months, be prepared. Like her bottle isn't getting her through the night anymore? Again, do I cry this out? I think I need to head back to my books....or is it just all NN take away? Thoughts? Advice? Rice Cereal in the bottle? (Charlotte York, my pedi, says no-she doesn't need RC)
Did I talk about NYE yet? I mean it was so fantastical- I'm doing it every year. Whoever wants to go to Galvy, I'll be there. FANTASTIC ya'll! Great food, great friends, great drinks, great kids, great babies, great husbands, great fire, great beach, great pictures, great restaurant, great margs, great clean-up helpers, great great great great great. I can't say it enough. I also can't WAIT for the upcoming summer beach weekends....the salt life is a beautiful life.
And ya'll...I don't know who is lurking out there, and I really don't care if you are just spying away- because I mean I LOOOOOOOOVE to spy- but go at least publicly follow http://thelittlecrane.blogspot.com/ Ummmmmm K. Thanks. I can see how many people read these things a day...and it's A LOT. A LOT more than the 10 of you I think I'm talking to. The link is right there, FOR THE LOVE, just click it! Scroll down and in the right hand sidebar click "Join this site" and you can use your google id that I'm sure you already have to join. And this join- it comes with no spam email! GSE! GSE!
No comments:
Post a Comment