Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mamacitas

HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEY THERE.

Did you bitches think I forgot you? Feels so good to curse over here, my marketing manager, and by marketing manager I mean, JAYSEEKA, wouldn't like it if I was cursing all over on TLC. We only say "sweet" "babies" "darlings" "beautiful" "fabulous" "delightful" "sure thing" "amazing" when we are doing our bidness. So while I haven't forgotten you, I've just been in happy land using happy words talking to other happy people on blogs, on twitter, on facebook, on pinterest...anything else I'm missing. Social media connections are my life.

What is everyone doing?

My bebe is sick. Cold/Cough/temp sick. I am also sick, but I would take being sick 99,999 days longer if it meant my sweet baby girl wasn't sick. It's so sad- barely any smiles and no laughing, just cling-cling-clingy crying in mamma's arms. We did finally get her to go to and stay asleep last night from 11-5, so that was pretty good! The poor poor darlin- it's just so sad to see her non-Maggie-ish. 

What else? What else? Who's ready for Dugas and Renee's wedding??? Who's ready for TLC trunk show in NOLA on Feb 11th? Who's ready for MG...we are coming :)??? So much upcoming fun, I hope I can make it through!

This is such a cop out blog post. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me!

1 comment: