Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back the the Points

I've been wearing the pointy toes for the past week and I'm 10000% back into them. I loooooooove looking down and seeing that little triangle. ha. Back in the saddle.

Also, yesterday I wore the hands down cutest outfit to work. Like walking out the door I was like DAMN your outfit is so special today ain't no one gonna bring you down. Then no one all day told me how cute my 'fit was. I mean sssssseriously. It was obvious how cute and well put together this outfit was. Idiot state employees.

Today, the chickens (what I call the 19,999 Secretaries in our department) threw a retirement party for another chicken. The party was from 2-4- RIGHT long party. They started setting up at 1...cake, punch and coffee, for an hour, 4 chickens. So now the party is over, I'm sure it is going to take another 45 min to clean up, and then it's 4:45 so its time to pack up and leave, I mean its chicken code to not be here past 5pm. One day! One day it will all be saved! I mean as I spend my work time writing in a blog. ha.

I will tell you though, those chickens make a mean sherbet punch- they use ginger ale instead of sprite. Delllicious lick your lips good. I had two cups and one to go- yumm yumm yummmmmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment