I'm Pregnant! I'm so sorry loyal followers for keeping my extra special exciting news from you but I'm a worry wart times1 milllion when it comes to things I can't control and I needed to get myself into double digits and 2nd doctors appts to spill the beans!
Parenthood here we come! YAhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. August 23rd just like my ovulation calendar tells me! I love Science! (and I do realize how very lucky I am to get pregnant this fast) And I also realize that the next time I am lucky enough to try and get pregnant for all involved I will NOT take pregnancy tests at 11 days post ovulation- it only causes problems for my loved ones. :) Especially if their names happen to be Jessica Samet and/or Julie Laperourse. I'll save ya'll the backlog but just imagine that it involved many many many pregnancy tests. More than I'll ever say outloud. ALSO do not keep taking your temperature each morning once you've confirmed your pregnant, another horrible idea. Also when you spot at 6 weeks and you call your doctor and she says its okay unless it gets heavier and/or you cramp- just believe her. Again, good for all involved especially Jessica Samet.
Look how much my beautiful bebe grew in 4 weeks! So smart- duh. If you don't think that is a cute little bebe face/nose right there you are from another planet. I sooooooooo wish this bebe to be a boy because I don't want oldest girl mini-bossy Sarah to deal with but I'm just feeling its a girl. Like 50/50 is such fun to make guesses with!
Also Anne Peirce is on a baby budget, she has a monthly stipend plus a one-time gift amount. hahhaha.
Anyways, there is the news! So good to get it out there!!!!!!
i know i'm out of the group but i am SO pissed i found out via FB! hahahaha i'm so freaking excited for yall though....like for.real.
ReplyDeleteand pregnancy test are so.damn.expensive.....what?!?!?! no wonder those high school girls don't know they're preggo until prom night in the bathroom.....they can't afford the tests!!!
xoxoox
That is a MAJOR secret you kept quiet! Seriously excited for ya'll. Ya'll are both going to be such great parents!
ReplyDelete