Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Helllllllllo World

I'm WIDE awake today, like no yawning, no afternoon accidental nap under my desk or with my head resting on the toilet paper holder while I sit on the toilet-  you know what I mean! I used to do it hungover on Monday's now I do it pregnant in the same bathroom- the times they have a changed!  But back to being AWAKE- is it a fluke? I mean I stayed out late at a bar! I got home late! I even had a dog throwup on the bed/change the sheets when I was about to fall asleep late! And I'm still awake and at 6:15 I didn't hear the alarm thinking I had just fallen asleep. Plllllllllllllllllllllease don't be a one day fluke! Please! Can you turn the corner in one day? Please please please please tell me yes!

Also I'm a stroller online stalker SNOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. I think it's because most of the baby stuff to research online is UGLY (sorry I just don't think its cute, I mean the bebe in it is cute but the stuff- meh) but the strollers- that is a different story CUTE CUTE CUTE CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE and classic and beautiful and engineered and fun and exciting and cool. I mean I want like 12 strollers, I feel as though I could justify the use of all of them!

Okay okay okay- also you know when you eat subway sometimes and you leave smelling like subway- you can't shake it...kinda like when you make gumbo and you smell like onions/garlic for days- OMG I'm subway-ed in a big bad way today. I've washed my hands at least 10 times and I can still smell the dellllllllcisious toasted cold cut trio I had for lunch. This is also my obsession- Cold Cut Trio, maybe since I'm turing the corner on sleep I'll turn the corner on meat and move past fake processed salty cold cuts!

1 comment:

  1. Sari....i napped on toilet paper holders too...duh! And...my favorite thing to obsess about was the stroller...just like you...double duh!

    ReplyDelete