Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day! Superbowl! GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk

Fast Facts

* Snow day's turned Ice day's are a treat among treats! LIkkeeee Easy A, 90210, Lifetime, goodness goodness goodness all the live long day.
* Forever 21 sells maternity clothes! Ha. I can't imagine the sizing on these things like XL=Regular M? Of course I'm ordering something that is priced at like $11.80!
* John spent all day Saturday with 3 workers cleaning out the beds in front of my house, putting in new soil that supports acidic loving plants (think azela's) and a new rock border that is made for west U. Like I'm sure the neighbors want to leave notes on my door telling me how splendilicious it looks compared to everyone else. There are no plants yet- he's promising one more cold snap then we plant!
* I saw on pop sugar that Khloe is releasing a new unisex scent- I thought we quit this after CK1. I mean how will you EVER top the advertising genius of all CK products Khlo...really.
* I didn't watch the superbowl, I mean I went to Giggy's, it was on, but I really just didn't care one iota. Oooppps. I did race home just in time for Glee, and I loveddddddddddddd it. I'm watching it again tonight I think, PLUS a new one comes on again tomorrow. Quiiiiiiiiiiiiiney and Finnnnnnnnnnnney make a baby! Make A BABY! PS- I'm glad Rachael ate some food and got herself back up to 110.
* Speaking of Quinn, I love the name Gwen, Gwennney, like why is no one with me? Hullllo.
* I have re-created the low fat corn and crawfish chowda from 2003, its de-spankinglicious, I'll type it up! If Miggy read this she'd be so excited! She asks me periodically for the recipe but you know Katrina, she stole the original!
* One of the chickens asked me if I had morning sickness, I told her- nah-sometimes at 10am I need a carb snacky but that's it- she said- That is how I knew I was pregnant with girls, the morning sickness lasted so long- She has three daughters, no sons. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
* Did I tell you I gained 1 pound when I went to the Dr. last week- and I mean no one congratulated me. Isn't there a note in my chart that says, "Struggles with Weight Issues!!!!" I really jumped off that scale smiling like it was my birthday, and NOTHING. Nuuuuuuuuuuthin. Also I made it to 12 weeks, I know this doesn't seem that far in a race to 40, but when you find out at 3w6d, 12 seemed really really really far away! Second trimester here I come! Really someone just tell me when to decorate the nursery because you know that is my most excitable part of all this. (I mean besides the bebe)
*I need a cheap Valentine's day suprise for Johnnnnnneybaby. I mean I was trying to hint that he might want the chocolate covered strawberries on the Sherri's Berrie's commerical but he didn't bite. Ready Set go. I mean cheapey- like we don't spend $$$'s on this.
*Also did I tell you I got the CC all paid off from the wedding/hooneymoon/etc. Please email Jack Peirce and tell him that I am stating excitement over being debt free (minus the mortgage)! We also managed to do this while still saving $$$'s. AND we did our taxes and we only owe $1250, John is a contract employee so we pay at the end of the year, but I mean my tax account HAD way more than $1250 in it! Straight to savings bitches. Again, call Jacky. CALLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIM.

1 comment:

  1. just like you told me to save pictures about wedding stuff i liked....same applies to nurseries!!! KG is right.
    sherri's berries made brett and i stop in our tracks the other night! hahahahaha i want them B-A-D.
    xxoxo

    ReplyDelete