Thursday, January 20, 2011

Witches

I brought three pairs of black work heels to the shoe repair place this weekend, I figured that I didn't need to go purchase new black work shoes when I had three pairs in the closet that just needed some tips and shine. Sooooooo I picked them up yesterday! SO MUCH FUN. I feel like I have three new pairs of shoes...so the ones I chose to wear today are probably the oldest pair. Like I think I got them 2 for 1 at Stein-ey old. Like I bought them at the same time as the colorful tweed ones that I whored out for years. I mean they look brand new- so I'm in right. Well I looked down walking into work and they ARE SOOOOOOOOOO POINTY. Like witch points. Like I've never seen a pointer shoe, I feel like I'm doing something wrong! How far have I changed- I used to only wear points and like if points weren't sticking out from my jeans I'd have a mild panic attack but points/jeans and a top was the cutest outfit EVER invented. I mean I'm sure the shoes are fine, I just find it funny that I'm having such a hard time getting used to looking down at them. ha.
Maybe Don was right 4 years ago (and by 4 I mean right when I moved to Houston which was actually more like 4.5 years ago- WOW WOW) when he said "boys don't like points anymore, it's all about the round toe. So ahead of his time.

I have spent the last two nights going through wedding pictures trying to narrow them down to make a book, I just finished the first sweep and I still have WAYYYYYY too many pictures. What am I going to do with all these? I'm not a- put up 20 pics of ourselves in our house kinda girl. HELP! She did too great of a job (I'm not complaining about this) ahhhhhhhhhh.

I did take a break last night to watch the social network- I mean I loved it. I googled Mark Zuckerburg all morning. ha. The kid in the movie did a Fabulous job playing that character, like I hope he won/wins something somewhere. Anyways- good watch. Also he had an LJ in 2003- ha. They even showed the screeen.

1 comment:

  1. I loved those tweed shoes. You used to wear them to grits all the time. I think that was about the same time that it was cool to wear those pancho/shawl things. Remember those??? I wish those would come back. They are so good at hiding my problem areas. And I know what you mean about the pointy shoes; I have some but have stopped wearing them in favor of my round toe black heel/bootie shoes. I feel like my feet look like penguin feet when I'm wearing the pointies. And I had no idea that Don was so fashion forward.

    ReplyDelete