I took down 90% of Christmas yesterday, my house is so plain jane sad now. It makes me sad. I REALLY really really need a slightly oversized, higher than normal round end table for my den b/w the two sitting chairs. Like now that Christmas is gone, this is a HUGE priority! Speaking of Christmas and New Years it was delightful in everyway possible. My only hang up is a constant one- my brothers lack of ability to help do ANYTHING drives my last nerve. I can't imgaine watching a whole house of people work on getting everything together and moving and ready and you can just continue to lay on the couch. Those two are going to have a hard time finding wives that put up with that like my mother does! I think it was extra magnified in my smaller house!!!
I haven't worked on my new year's resolutions yet, I think I'll skip- it's too daunting, like when someone asks me about them I want to hide in a hole. I'm just going to spend 2011 doing things that make Sarah happy and living life the best way possible! This began this morning with my ability to resist the temptation of office gossip at exactly 9:24 am.
Look how cute my best friends are! Looooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!
No comments:
Post a Comment