I kinda want some of those toning walking shoes. For some reason this gimmick makes me believe I will get my huge ass of the couch and go walking/running/ANYTHING. I think I want the New Balance ones- Jaime got the reebok ( I just had to google "rebock" to figure out how to spell that) ones... I mean which ones do the Kardashians sponsor- of course that's the brand I'm down for!
I bought a bag of Satsuma's yesterday at HEB...real honest to Gosh Satsuma's, not just mandarin's/tangerines that I call Satsuma's. When I went to check out the
crack head teenager lady asked "What are these" I said Satsuma's- she couldn't find it on her list- so she picked Texas Grapefruits...so close so so close yet so far away. PS- Texas Grapefruits were on a HUGE sale by pound- so I mean I paid like $1.00 for my Satsuma's- I should have gone back and gotten more if I was going to get them for the Texas Grapefruit SuperSale Combo Loco price.
Oh, I also want some Tom's. I know I may have said I thought they were foolish, but I'm thinking of changing my opinion. I formed this opinion when I saw them in a store for $100 and in my head thought, you aren't giving a free pair of shoes away, you are overcharging us to pay for a free pair of cheap shoes to be given away- online they are like $50, AND this may or may not be fueled by the fact that Jesse and Jessi(ca) both either just bought them or have been talking about them. I can't be not in the cool crowd.
Toning Shoes. Toms. Satsuma's. Life is good!
I just had to google Tom's to make sure that they were what I thought they were. I say go for it.
ReplyDeleteI just picked out my pair...gilded herringbone. Wanna get matching????
ReplyDelete