I have a baby! SHIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what an emotional roller-coaster that keeps swinging back up into pure bliss. RIGHT!???? Like I can't even remember being pregnant for 9 months- or the last week of pregnancy hell or the 24 hrs of labor that got no where or the sacredness of the doctor saying "Section" or the most nervous feeling in the whole world going into "surgery". Or my Mom being in the hospital at MDAnderson during the whole experience and me being so thankful for such an amazing husband, Dad and Jessica Samet who I would perish on this earth without. Or the annoying modesty out the window times 1 hundred million hospital stay or the pain from the section that I thought would be permanent or the no sleep last week or last night or 3 hrs ago when the baby wouldn't stop crying. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER ANY OF IT because all I can remember is the most beautiful sound I ever heard when she started crying seconds after she was out of me or the pictures John took and brought back to me of her being cleaned up before the nurse brought her over. Or the first night when I didn't want to send her to the nursery because all I wanted her to do was stay sleeping on my chest. And every single second since then when she looks at me with big blue eyes, or sighs when she hears my voice, or coo's when she starts nursing. That's all I can remember- female hormones are a powerful powerful powerful drug. In this hour, this second I'd tell you I'm ready to do it again tomorrow.
I have more, more more more and more. Tons more.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...we're blogging! I've been waiting.
ReplyDeletecutest family ever!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy, happy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou made me tear.up.for.real. all my anxiety just flew out the window. keep it coming!!!
ReplyDeletei have been waiting and waiting for this post too, checking the site every day!! so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeletehmmm just noticing that you posted this on 9/7 but i swear when i looked this morning, it wasn't loaded on my screen :/
ReplyDeleteoh well! post some more :)