Amanda is here. Adult convo all day long. ALL DAY LONG. Sarcastic witty up beat, fast, nothing but fun convos all day long. We went to target today....it was blissful. Like we accidentally on purpose got full fat grande mocha salted caramel frapaccino's...Did you know full fat comes with whip cream....THIS DRINK IS WHERE IT'S AT. If you are vacillating on this...please please just order it. Then we drank our fraps and spent like 1.5 hrs in target. Me, Amanda, and Mags...just like it's supposed to be.
Now please be ready because you are gonna be so jelly jelly belly when you see what I got out of the $1 bins......
You are looking at black glitter pumpkins and grapevine pumpkins. In the attic I have a whole mess of orange and white mini pumpkins from the wedding that are so fantastic by themselves. I feel so validated from this. Gosh my dining room table is going to look so fucking fall beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. Do you also see the dried hydrangea's in the background. Dried. Like Nicole. Like I'm cool. Like they were in Mags flowers Giggy brought to the hospital. I've tried 10 times to get dried hydrangea's and I can't think of a better bunch to actually work. RIGHT?
Tomorrow we might go to the galleria and see what we can get ourselves at Stratsburg going out of business sale. We might also go get a library card...because you can check out free e-books from your local library on your ipad if you have a library card. Did you know this? Amanda taught me. Schooled me bitches.
the pumpkins are great, but like how great does your house look in the background....just saying. No granite floors, no ivory and jade, no oriental rug...just saying!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, Sari! Great purchases. And love all the stacked cake stands. That how I did it in my house this summer when I pretended they were all mine.. and then AJ asked if we could just write you a check for them because he loved them too...
ReplyDeleteGlorious, as usual. I mean, duh and duh.