Also Mags and I love to go on trips. Grocery store, target, starbucks, out to lunch. We are pros now- I mean I still get semi-freaked she's going to end up screaming on one of our trips but I just keep faking it until I make it on my face and it's worked so far. We also love to go visit Grandma and Grand-Pappy (the current grandpa name Jack is trying out- I think he thinks it's a funny Alabama name)- my parents are 100000% obsessed with Maggie. Like can't get enough of her or enough of talking about her, or enough of anything that relates to her. I like it- it makes me happy. And it makes me really happy that I have this nugget of happiness to offer my Mom in a time where it's greatly needed.
Sooooo what else? I lost my preg weight- I had gained 17pds and now I'm a few down from the weight I got pregnant at. And while this is great in itself there is still a mountain to overcome- it's time for pointplus + nursing points. Do I go to meetings? I think so- right? Go to the meeting like it's my first time. YES? I think yes? How can I fit this into my schedy...I'll make it work. Right now I'm a bottomless pit of eating- and while I understand why- I need to fill the pit with something that isn't cookies, chips and ice cream!
So what's next..fall shopping. BOOOOOOOOOOTS and leggings and tanks with sweaters layered over them??? I don't even know what's cool right now. I have to get us a trip to the mall scheduled ASAP- I went to the Gap for like 10 min the other day and only looked at the sale rack. I need more in my life than that. Also the money I've saved in the past month not going anywhere has got my checking account at levels never before seen- in the positive direction. This needs to be corrected. Get things back to the status quo :)
I also need to say THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who has brought food over to our house, we can't keep up with it at this point. Like the freezer is still full! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you- you have made this transition easier than I ever imagined. What would I do without you!!!!!
Okay okay I need to go get my chores done while that bebe is sleeping. Plus I'm watching Bridesmaids for the 2nd time today. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
She is so damn cute!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteand the world makes sense again! i needed that.
ReplyDelete