Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back to Back Bitches

For the past hour my Dad has been sitting on the couch holding Maggie on his belly singing songs to her in high pitched baby voices. Not that it matters, but the songs aren't even close. But I just had to go in the kitchen and laugh because I didn't want him to stop when I started laughing. Ya'll. I can't make this up right now. REMMMMMMMMMMMEMMMMMMMMBER when I used to beg for my Dad to tell me he was proud of me or say I Love YOU everyday? Like before I realized that people show proudness and love in ways that don't include those exact words. REMMMEMBER. I wish I was recording this!

Today Giggy and Marla did a little babysitting for me so I could go get my bridesmaid dress for Val's wedding altered and sneak into old navy. Ya'll...every girl in the village had legging and boots and tunics and I was jealous beyond belief. I think I'm going to buy myself some real boots. Not cheapies. Not whatever TJ has. Not end of season wear them once from Nine West. REAL GOOD FEEL GOOD $200 boots. DONE. I don't even care!

I need new pillows for my couches. In fact, I think I'm going to move the loveseat to the master bedroom and order another long couch to match. My Mom told me not to get the loveseat in the first place but I didn't listen. I need to move my room around and create some type of baby play space and I need the two long couches to make it happen..should have listened! Okay back to the pillows...I think I'm over non-matching pillows. I think I want 6 big old same pillows- prints- funky-yes? 3 on each couch..yes? Okay I mean I'm doing it anyways. Now.....which ones.

We are going to galveston tomorrow- get the cable set up, make a list of what we need over there to get everything ready for us to really visit and spend the night this weekend. CAN'T WAIT! I need a bebe hat though...let's hope Wings has bebe sun hats. What if they have airbrushed onesies? SHUT UP. Airbrused onesie and baby legs. MUuuuahhhhhh

Now he's putting props next to her and getting me to take pictures. Good Golly she is a healer of souls!

1 comment:

  1. The cuteness. It's too much. The baby legs before. I can't stand it. Prrrrrrrecious!

    ReplyDelete